FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

DCS WWII: Europe 1944

<<

madcat

Post Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

DCS WWII: Europe 1944

Have you see this? ; http://www.simhq.com/daily-news/dcs-wwi ... paign.html

The team over at RRG Studios has launched a Kickstarter campaign to develop a new flight simulation series DCS WWII: Europe 1944. This all new WWII combat simulation will include the P-47 Thunderbolt, Supermarine Spitfire Mk IX, Messerschmitt Bf-109K-4 as well as many other historical aircraft allowing players to reenact key historical battles from WWII.

RRG Studios will also be using a new distribution model allowing the full-featured core game will available as a free download, allowing anyone to check out the game and its features. Additional modules containing new aircraft or new gameplay areas will be available as a separate purchase.

The campaign has already raised $66,939 of their $100,000 goal with 22 days to go, ending on October 5, 2013. If they raise more than $100k additional game features will be added in all the way up to $1M.

Head on over to the kickstarter page to check out the details:

I was surprised to see Ilya Shevchenko (luthier) is behind this kickstarter ( should of guess by the name "RRG Studios" ) backed up by Oleg Maddox ( :shock: ) and Igor Tishin. I must say I did find the video a little bit wired but maybe that me thinking I would never see any thing of them again after IL-2:Clod, any way what do you think?

Luthier's DCS WWII: Europe 1944 videos;

DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Introduction
DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Video 2: Flying Legends
DCS WWII: Europe 1944: Kickstarter Video 3: EDGE Terrain Engine
<<

Deutschmark

Site Administrator

Post Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:51 am

Re: DCS WWII: Europe 1944

The thing I like about this is its another flight sim and we don't get many of them these days not like we did back in the old days.

Deutschmark

Return to Open Forum