First, the relevant info:
--I'm running a clean copy of IL-2 v4.09m with UP2.01 installed and the UPUpdater has run and the game is fully up to date.
--My computer sits behind a Linksys router and I only have one ethernet port on my mobo.
--I'm using what I believe to be the latest version of UDP Graph which I downloaded here: http://www.warbirdsofprey.org/index.php?topic=5086.0
What's happening currently:
1. I have my [DeviceLink] parameters set to Port=21100 and host=192.168.1.101. UDP graph has these same parameters (local host parameter is blank).
2. Both my firewall and router have these ports opened and UDPGraph and IL-2 are allowed to send/receive packets via TCP and UDP protocols.
3. I open UDPGraph then IL-2 w/ Ultrapack.
4. After launching a Quick Mission UDPGraph will come up with the variable names (no values) and even determine aircraft that I am flying (which tells me it is at least exchanging some information initially).
5. Beyond that I get no other data. UDPGraph does not display any values of the variables at any time.
What I've tried:
--Changing through every combination of Port, host, IPS and IP, port, locahost combination you can think of. Only the one listed above gives me the aircraft information that lets me know it is connected.
--Starting/stopping the logging feature.
--Changing the variable names and functions.
--Changing the update interval.
Nothing I've done seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas? I can't find any documentation about how make sure UDPGraph will interface properly. The documents provided with the UDPGraph executable are bare bones at best.