FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

AT-27 Tucano (Embraer EMB 312)

Moderator: Forum Moderators

<<

Texx

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 pm

AT-27 Tucano (Embraer EMB 312)

Hi folks,

Here we present you the AT-27 Tucano by Texx, Cwatson and ton414! Works in 4.09, 4.10, 4.10 DBW and 4.12!

First I would like to thank CWatson for his brilliant and tireless work on this mod. Without him we would not have this airplane whatsoever.

I also thank ton414 as he done crucial refinements in this mod. Thank you ton for you magic touch in some of the worst situations where I thought there was no way to solve.

I need to thank Beowolf for teaching mod, along with Brandenburger, Hawkman and S3 for teaching how to map. It took me a team of professors to learn how to map, and even so the work is not quite good.

A final thank you to all the supporters of this mod while developping that gave me the strength to keep going.

This mod is for my brazilian counterparts and especially for all brazilian air force pilots, I hope you enjoy and post many videos and pictures!

The 3D of this mod is scratch built from zero by myself. This plane is one I really wanted to have but knew nobody would care to make it. So I went for it, learning from ground zero to finnally make it.

You will notice some small issues regarding the 3D, but nothing is perfect and I did my best, that´s for sure.

The Emb 312 (by the brazilian Embraer enterprise) carrer started in 1983 and soon was equiping Brazilian Air Force Academy and its demonstration air team. A little bit later it started to equip several light attack squadrons with the AT-27 like the ones below. Those planes are still operational.

The Brazilian Demonstration Air team had two different color schemes, first red, then blue. Last year the Tucanos were phased out for the Supertucanos in that squadron.

Many countries were or are still using these turboprops including, Angola, Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Equador, France, Great Britain, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Mauritania, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela among others.

The ones operating in Bolivia might be among the highest air to air scorers with more than 65 kills over drug dealers planes.

Here is the link:

http://freeil2modding.free-forum.net/at-27-tucano-embraer-emb-312-vt2818.html

Enjoy ;)
Last edited by Texx on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Deutschmark

Site Administrator

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Re: AT-27 Tucano (Embraer EMB 312)

Great job Texx, great work on the 3D, mapping and importing into the game!
Thank you Texx, CW and Ton.

Deutschmark
<<

Beowolff

FM Moderator

Post Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:23 pm

superb!
<<

LeBigTed

Site Administrator

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 am

Wonderfulll !!

As usual, lot of great improvements come from Free Modding !!!

Thanks a lot guys !!

Ted :mrgreen:

Return to Free IL2 Modding Forum