FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hit Flashes?

<<

fender44

Posts: 31

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am

Location: Halifax, Canada

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Hit Flashes?

I recently had a computer crash and lost all my game mod so i reinstalled fresh 1946 and patched up to 4.09m but i can find a mod that creates the sparks from hits to aircraft or ground targets...i tried uranium effects with no luck anyone have any ideas?
thanks
<<

2yrsleft

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Hit Flashes?

fender44 wrote:I recently had a computer crash and lost all my game mod so i reinstalled fresh 1946 and patched up to 4.09m but i can find a mod that creates the sparks from hits to aircraft or ground targets...i tried uranium effects with no luck anyone have any ideas?
thanks

Hit effect V 3 over @ SAS ?
<<

skyomish

User avatar

Posts: 893

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Hit Flashes?

Please post the link- I cant find it.
Yes I used the search thingy.
<<

fender44

Posts: 31

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am

Location: Halifax, Canada

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Re: Hit Flashes?

I couldn't find it either. I can't figure out why none of the Uranium or IL-2 1946 Plutonium Maximum Effects Mod will not work at all....? I have 4.09 with UltraPack 2.01 installed and i put it in my Mods folder but no luck:( any help i would be grateful.
thanks
<<

2yrsleft

Posts: 2

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:10 pm

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 pm

Re: Hit Flashes?

skyomish wrote:Please post the link- I cant find it.
Yes I used the search thingy.

Go to youtube and type in IL 2 Hit Effect V3 . Right under his video of it he has the download link posted--it works still , I just tried it ! :D
<<

fender44

Posts: 31

Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:01 am

Location: Halifax, Canada

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Hit Flashes?

2yrsleft wrote:
skyomish wrote:Please post the link- I cant find it.
Yes I used the search thingy.

Go to youtube and type in IL 2 Hit Effect V3 . Right under his video of it he has the download link posted--it works still , I just tried it ! :D


Thanks...i downloaded the file and it works really good, i can see my rounds hit home on Aircraft and ground targets looks cool... :D

Return to IL2 MODS Discussion Section 4.09m

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.