FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Ships At SAS

<<

archie1971

User avatar

Skin Mod Member

Posts: 333

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 am

Location: CZ.Prag

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 pm

New Ships At SAS

+ LINKS TO NEW SHIPS IN SAS
[Carriers]USS Boxer, USS ValleyForge
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6993.0.html

[Cruisers]USS Chester,USS Houston,USS Portland
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6992.0.html

[Battleship]KMS Bismarck
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,6898.0.html

ARCHIE :D
<<

EnsignRo

User avatar

Posts: 235

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

Location: Cro

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 pm

New Ships At SAS

Good thing about those ships at SAS is that they can be used separately,together or in combination with any ship pack out there...without conflicts ;)

Cheers

Sani a.k.a. EnsignRo
<<

Verhängnis

Mod Member

Posts: 1246

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am

Location: At the Heinkel Factory wipping up some new Variants...

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: New Ships At SAS

I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I wouldn't mind making some missions using it along with the Bismarck.
<<

archie1971

User avatar

Skin Mod Member

Posts: 333

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 am

Location: CZ.Prag

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

[Submarines] Gato class
http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,7079.0.html


USS Besugo,USS Nautilus,USS Permit and USS Spot.See included txt files to see what needs to be added to chief,ships,stationary and technics ini files,and also to technics_ru.properties.Easiest way is to search for USS Gato within those files and to add new lines after it.

Subs made and modified by archie1971.

Have fun
<<

Sikshoota

Posts: 79

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:43 am

Location: Adelaide, Australia

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Hello Archie

Thx heaps for all of your hard work!
You modelling work will be hugely appreciated by the IL2 community.
How do you find the time for reenacting??

A question for you...

Have you ever considered taking on a project like the US Landing Ship Tank (LST) of WWII. A model of such a vessel would have to a sight for sore eyes for many mission builders & the virtual Pilots of the IL2 sim.

So many scenes on the beachheads that could finally be filled with the LST.
Normandy, Anzio, Rennel Island... the list would be HUGE!

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Cheers n Beers :)

Sikshoota
<<

archie1971

User avatar

Skin Mod Member

Posts: 333

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:01 am

Location: CZ.Prag

Post Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:24 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Sikshoota wrote:Hello Archie

Thx heaps for all of your hard work!
You modelling work will be hugely appreciated by the IL2 community.
How do you find the time for reenacting??

A question for you...

Have you ever considered taking on a project like the US Landing Ship Tank (LST) of WWII. A model of such a vessel would have to a sight for sore eyes for many mission builders & the virtual Pilots of the IL2 sim.

So many scenes on the beachheads that could finally be filled with the LST.
Normandy, Anzio, Rennel Island... the list would be HUGE!

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Cheers n Beers :)

Sikshoota


LST science in mind but now I have to finish the ship that was just waiting for release. Then I want to finish a few ships from the Pacific and Australian ships in the Korean War

and military history are now going to fight again in Africa
<<

Sikshoota

Posts: 79

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:43 am

Location: Adelaide, Australia

Post Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Thx for the quick reply Archie...
All understood, do what you need to do with your ship modelling & don't bust a gut, your work is of considerable value as it is!

Hopefully someone in our community will have the time to create the LST for the many theatres & battles that it served in ...Pacific (& with Aussie troops too), Med, Western European... one day.

I know Flakiten has built an LST & the group he flies with use it but it doesn't appear to be available to the IL2 community ...as yet!?

Thx again Archie ...looking forward to your other works :)

Sik
<<

max_thehitman

User avatar

Posts: 1074

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Location: planet*portugal

Post Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Re: New Ships At SAS

FABULOUS Ships!! ... simply spectacular !
Thank you!! :D
<<

KG64_Cnopicilin

User avatar

Mod Member

Posts: 5050

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:57 am

Location: Finland

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:11 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Thanks for the links. Awesome job.
<<

Planemad

User avatar

Moderator

Posts: 2790

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am

Location: Somewhere on fire going down

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Verhängnis wrote:I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I wouldn't mind making some missions using it along with the Bismarck.


I think there is a Stationary on in HSFX 4.11 and a moving one, but the moving one doesn't always show up :(

Planemad
<<

Verhängnis

Mod Member

Posts: 1246

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am

Location: At the Heinkel Factory wipping up some new Variants...

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Planemad wrote:
Verhängnis wrote:I got the Bismarck, Now tell me Sani... Does anybody happen to be working on a REAL Graf Zepplin Aircraft carrier?

I wouldn't mind making some missions using it along with the Bismarck.


I think there is a Stationary on in HSFX 4.11 and a moving one, but the moving one doesn't always show up :(

Planemad


A real Graf Zepplin!, Not a repaint? :D
<<

crazyflak

Posts: 183

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:55 am

Location: Netherlands for the moment being

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:15 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

No, sadly, it is a repaint (but at least we have one while we wait for a more ambitious project!). I am not aware of any 3D mork on GZ. Too many important ships missing and too few modellers working on ships.

It would be a nice project, although I dunno how complex it gets. But, if I remember well, the same model could be used for the Peter Strasser, so we would get 2 carriers.
<<

Verhängnis

Mod Member

Posts: 1246

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:35 am

Location: At the Heinkel Factory wipping up some new Variants...

Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

Ok well what you have is Ship Pack, I have it in their and my moving one works perfectly.
<<

asheshouse

Posts: 1368

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:56 am

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:40 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

There are many more important carriers missing from the game than the Graf Zeppelin.
I cant understand the fascination it seems to hold.

The KM needs more cruisers before it needs a carrier.
<<

EnsignRo

User avatar

Posts: 235

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:40 am

Location: Cro

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:14 am

Re: New Ships At SAS

KM needs Scharnhorst and Gneisenau...at least...
Next

Return to Special Aircraft Service Forum.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.