All-Aircraft-Simulations
hawaii request for talented mapmaker - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: hawaii request for talented mapmaker (/showthread.php?tid=62003)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Saburo Sakai - 05.08.2009

ok, i see the drop tower, the hotels, with tables and chairs, the pool on the coast with the banked seating, there is even a brick tower between the hotels, i see some people at the arty range. cant think of any other mods i have forgot to be honest,
brit iron
cannon hangars
cannon objects
flags
eto flags
pto flags
human lal rone
lal rone hangars
more train
russia
vehicle extras
tow
mod telmo
addobjects loads of humans

tell me if i have missed anything

- porto72 - 05.08.2009

ok, i will list all mods which I originally used (note, that a simple UI 1.1.1 installation in easier, because they own already lots of my used mods):
1) BuildingsTextures Mod
2) CAN_Obejcts Mod (Although I do not think, that this Mod affects my map)
3) Cars Textures Mod (Also not very likely, but could be)
4) Infantry MOD (old one, you checked already)
5) Mod LAL_Fortification
6) Mod LAL_Hangar (V2.0!)
7) Mod_Telmo (You checked already => Ford Island Tower)
8) Objects_CAL (Tarmac Mod)
9) TrainsTextures Mod (not very likely involved in my map)
10) TOW Mod (you checked already)

Note: Most of this Mods are already in UI 1.1.1

yep, i have been frantically downloading the ones on your list and am installing them now lol

now i am at my wits end, i have downloaded and installed every objects mod possible and still it wont let me save.
Cry

- viking4570 - 05.08.2009

Saburo Sakai Wrote:now i am at my wits end, i have downloaded and installed every objects mod possible and still it wont let me save.
Cry

If you send me the actors.static from the map, along with the static.ini from your install I will look tomorrow and tell you what you are missing. Let me know and I'll PM my email address -viking

any help is welcomed Smile

- viking4570 - 05.08.2009

Saburo Sakai Wrote:any help is welcomed Smile

check your pm's

- Saburo Sakai - 06.08.2009

email sent.... thanks Smile

- Saburo Sakai - 06.08.2009

porto, could you send viking the map please, he is trying to help me get it running, if it works on his pc ok, then you should put it up for download.
thanks for giving me dibbs on it but i think the issue is my end, and i would hate to hold up anyone else that wants to download it just because i cant get it working when it probably works for everyone else.
:wink: Big Grin

- fabianfred - 07.08.2009

Tried the 'fix'...for maps which will not save?
to delete the line about destruction in the Bldconf.ini

- Saburo Sakai - 07.08.2009

yeah, thats the only way i can save it. shame though, i would like to know what is wrong so it can be fixed :wink:

- Duc - 09.08.2009

Saburo Sakai Wrote:porto, could you send viking the map please, he is trying to help me get it running, if it works on his pc ok, then you should put it up for download.
thanks for giving me dibbs on it but i think the issue is my end, and i would hate to hold up anyone else that wants to download it just because i cant get it working when it probably works for everyone else.
:wink: Big Grin

I sure would love to download it Big Grin

- ENGL - 13.08.2009

any luck get this working yet??? it would be nice with some status 8)
well, i was going trough the screenshots again and still cant believe my eyes, what a master pice of work!
cant wait to try this map..................!

/ENGL

- Saburo Sakai - 13.08.2009

just waiting for the creator to get back to me :wink: Smile

- porto72 - 14.08.2009

Someone has installed UI 1.1.1 and is willing to test if the map runs, please contact me! In the meantime I am doing some test why the map won't run on non UI-Installations. I deleted my Il-2 folders, installed Il-2 again and after updating to 4.08 installed the Universal Installer Version 1.1 and then the patch for 1.1.1. Then I was able to install this map again without problems!