All-Aircraft-Simulations
Hilly Normandy -my new WIP - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: Hilly Normandy -my new WIP (/showthread.php?tid=51174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- miker8 - 12.11.2007

fly_zo Wrote:
Whizz Wrote:Brilliant work fly_zo thankyou very much. All this map editing stuff is a bit confusing to me right now. Is it possible to increase the size of the small Island?

Oh, i wish..... but no you can't modify see or ground areas ... well guys did found the way to eliminate rivers from maps so maybe in the future ...

thanks for compliments

Z Big Grin

Fly_zo !! , oh man ! ...I feel and think you are verry near making Englands chalk coast mod. possible... just a little more edge and white coloring and I don't mind some small beach line... this is thrilling to see, wow ! keep going man...

- Fisneaky - 13.11.2007

Exciting stuff with the elevating terrain.

Guess that means it can also be flattened, say, to add an airfield?

- Vpmedia - 13.11.2007

Fisneaky Wrote:Exciting stuff with the elevating terrain.

Guess that means it can also be flattened, say, to add an airfield?

The deepest point is 100% black the highest is 100% white.
If youre putting black pixels on the map_h.tga you'll flatten the ground there.
Adding airfields isnt possible with my current knowledge, that part of the map is encrypted even after extraction imho.

- CKY_86 - 13.11.2007

Thanks fly_zo for another addation to the maps collection. I havnt tried these new one's out yet but will do asap.

- fly_zo - 13.11.2007

thank you gents Big Grin Big Grin

Z

- durht_ytnom - 14.11.2007

Nice job Fly_zo, love all 3.

Is it possible to move the Island out further to sea?

- Hellzone - 14.11.2007

and every one claped and said thank you... "Zo was born to build" Tongue

- fly_zo - 14.11.2007

durht_ytnom Wrote:Nice job Fly_zo, love all 3.

Is it possible to move the Island out further to sea?

no, i'm afraid its not ... manipulating with land and see areas isn't possible... for now that is...

thanks for compliment :-D

@ Hellzone:
You are very welcome m8 .... thanks Big Grin

Z

- alessio - 26.11.2007

:oops: but I would like that your maps replace the old maps of the game... I tried to work on it..also reading the instructions for installing maps...but something don't work. :oops:
Now I have got on my pc the old normandy maps+ new normandy maps...and not the replace of these...how can I do.
With some maps, like Balaton it is possible..but with normandy..not.
What is wrong?

- fly_zo - 26.11.2007

alessio Wrote::oops: but I would like that your maps replace the old maps of the game... I tried to work on it..also reading the instructions for installing maps...but something don't work. :oops:
Now I have got on my pc the old normandy maps+ new normandy maps...and not the replace of these...how can I do.
With some maps, like Balaton it is possible..but with normandy..not.
What is wrong?

yes it is possible :

1 pick any of my fly_Z_A;SorW.load.ini ....rename it to load.ini
(files/maps/normandy/)

2 in filelist.txt add:

maps/normandy/load.ini

this way you can change map any time season changes in your campaign

Z

- alessio - 27.11.2007

But in the folder of maps..I have also a folder named all.....in this folder Imust to do anything...

- fly_zo - 27.11.2007

alessio Wrote:But in the folder of maps..I have also a folder named all.....in this folder Imust to do anything...

in files\maps\.... you don't need folder named all.ini just file all.ini ..... so copy your file all.ini into maps folder and remove folder all.ini .

Z

- alessio - 27.11.2007

Sad :oops: I haven't a folder named all, but a file named all.. :oops: , This is my problem..inside there are all of maps and here I don

- fly_zo - 27.11.2007

[quote="alessio"]Sad :oops: I haven't a folder named all, but a file named all.. :oops: , This is my problem..inside there are all of maps and here I don

- alessio - 28.11.2007

Big Grin Thanks so much Fly zo.