All-Aircraft-Simulations
ACTORS STATIC !!! - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: ACTORS STATIC !!! (/showthread.php?tid=51608)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- deSAD - 12.12.2007

So ... i try open map, and map is opened (not Kiev, unfortunelly), but ... can i change actors.static for this map? For example, can i change 'summer' buildings to his 'winter' version :?:

2 fly_zo
Can i send this 'tool' for guys from aviaskins.com, who interesting some aspects of 'mapmodding'? Wink

P.S.
I have 64-bit Vista, and i try open maps, if find additional memory modules (with 2GB of RAM in DX mode 'wrong' maps also can't be opened) :roll:

- lowfighter - 12.12.2007

I don't know, maybe there's some option to save actors as in mission file format, but I haven't find it. It would be nice...

deSAD Wrote:So ... i try open map, and map is opened (not Kiev, unfortunelly), but ... can i change actors.static for this map? For example, can i change 'summer' buildings to his 'winter' version :?:

- FC - 12.12.2007

lowfighter Wrote:I don't know, maybe there's some option to save actors as in mission file format, but I haven't find it. It would be nice...

deSAD Wrote:So ... i try open map, and map is opened (not Kiev, unfortunelly), but ... can i change actors.static for this map? For example, can i change 'summer' buildings to his 'winter' version :?:

Don't worry, Santa is working overtime this year :lol:

- deSAD - 12.12.2007

FC Wrote:Don't worry, Santa is working overtime this year :lol:
You best, FC! Really best! Best from the best! 8) Big thanks for you work :!:

- fly_zo - 12.12.2007

deSAD Wrote:2 fly_zo
Can i send this 'tool' for guys from aviaskins.com, who interesting some aspects of 'mapmodding'? Wink

sure m8 , lets unite the community .... Big Grin ... please post any findings you may have in here too

Z

- fly_zo - 12.12.2007

.... well i tried to merge bldconfig.ini -s ( original and altered) ....and i have all options enabled ( map and mission) but unfortunately can't save the mission or play it from FMB .

@FC: there are extra cookies and milk for Santa by my fireplace this year.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Z

- delvpier - 12.12.2007

Has anyone found how to use some commands ?

For example : File --> Clear roads, obviously you don't have any roads on the map

But with File --> Clear Water ???? I don't see anything happens

Or else : Paste from file ???

Any ideas ?

Anyway, great tool, I don't know who find the way but he's a genius !

- fly_zo - 12.12.2007

...ok, little update:

list of commands (FMB) to be added in conf.ini under [HotKey builder] !

... choose what you need and add your desired hotkey for them

example :

Ctrl C=copy
Ctrl X=cut
Ctrl V=paste

here is the list:

toLand
normalLand
land
stepAzimut-5
stepAzimut-15
stepAzimut-30
stepAzimut5
stepAzimut15
stepAzimut30
resetAngles
resetTangage90
change+
change++
change-
change--
insert
insert+
delete
delete+
fill
cursor
objectMove
worldZoom
unselect
select+
select-
beginSelectTarget
freeView
break
popupmenu
cut
copy
paste
bridgeLeft
bridgeRight
bridgeOffset+
bridgeOffset-
selectLowLand
selectLowLand1
selectLowLand2
selectLowLand3
selectMidLand
selectMidLand1
selectMidLand2
selectMidLand3
selectMount
selectMount1
selectMount2
selectMount3
selectCountry
selectCountry1
selectCountry2
selectCountry3
selectCity
selectCity1
selectCity2
selectCity3
selectAirfield
selectAirfield1
selectAirfield2
selectAirfield3
selectWood
selectCoastRiver
selectCoastSea
selectRoadRail
selectRoadCountry
selectRoadHighway
selectBridgeRail
selectBridgeCountry
selectBridgeHighway
selectHeightPeak
selectHeightFill
selectHeightBlur
incHeight
decHeight
incHeight10
decHeight10
incCurHeight
decCurHeight
incCurHeight10
decCurHeight10
sqaure1
square3
square5
square7
square9
damage
selectLabel

- delvpier - 12.12.2007

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Brains are burning !

- RAF_Leigh - 12.12.2007

when i did paste from file it came up with the open thingy and it was the actors.static i think i clicked it and the airfelid that i deleted it came back

- JV69_BADA - 12.12.2007

just gave a try................ooooooooooooooooooooooh man!
too coooool Big Grin me so happy! just adjusted the height of the half of the coast line, and tried some other stuff...it's a long work but i think it's gonna be worth it!
:twisted:
north africa here we comes Arrow

- CKY_86 - 12.12.2007

JV69_BADA Wrote:just gave a try................ooooooooooooooooooooooh man!
too coooool Big Grin me so happy! just adjusted the height of the half of the coast line, and tried some other stuff...it's a long work but i think it's gonna be worth it!
:twisted:
north africa here we comes Arrow

How did you adjust the height mate?

- JV69_BADA - 12.12.2007

in objects->choose "height">right clic, choose size of the zone(1-3-5-7-9-)>enter (go to 3d view)>place the chosen zone where you want (to move hold right clic and you will see the "target circle) moving and the zone according to the grid) then you can move you target circle in the zone itself and adjust the direction of the modification with the numpad numbers(follow the green arrow). pure magic! Big Grin

oooh man, i love more making maps than flying...almost.... :oops:

- Bee - 12.12.2007

This is an incredible thing. I've always wanted to see the old AEP Pacific map upgraded with realistic airfields. I've wanted to see that for years. I never dreamed that I'd one day be able to do it myself Smile

I'll post some screenies of progress soon...

- CKY_86 - 12.12.2007

JV69_BADA Wrote:in objects->choose "height">right clic, choose size of the zone(1-3-5-7-9-)>enter (go to 3d view)>place the chosen zone where you want (to move hold right clic and you will see the "target circle) moving and the zone according to the grid) then you can move you target circle in the zone itself and adjust the direction of the modification with the numpad numbers(follow the green arrow). pure magic! Big Grin

oooh man, i love more making maps than flying...almost.... :oops:

Hmm, i'm having trouble getting it. :?

I can get move the grid iI select in 3d view but cant make adjustmants to the height. Does the height adjustment show while you work on them?

EDIT: nevermind. Ive figured it out. Thanks mate Smile