All-Aircraft-Simulations
Italy Africa Greece in Work - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: Italy Africa Greece in Work (/showthread.php?tid=52301)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- gilgamesh436 - 28.03.2008

I/ZG52_Gaga wrote:
Dude The Italy Africa Hellas (Greece) map !! fREAKING rOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNfreaking beleivable !!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!! A MILION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please if possible 1:1 !!!!

by the way you missed a small part of Krete and all the islands that had LW bases to the east missing part (where your map ends) try to fit whole Hellas and the Turkish coast line.
One of the most importantLW bases was in Rhodes .. so you got to have the whole thingy there ..
FOR I/ZG52_Gaga

FOR INFORMATION CONTACT So.V Volperossa So.V Gilgamesh So.V Van Wink)))

- Redfox59 - 01.04.2008

Forgive me if I do not currently posted the latest news from the map, but I preferred to continue with the work.
There attaching screen some of the work will be completed soon.
In a few days will be inserted vision of the work done so far.
Thanks to all the people who have worked with me.

[Image: a_45.jpg]

[Image: a_44.jpg]

Greece is the completion and the work is done and tested good.
See you soon with the latest news.

Redfox59 (So.V-Volperossa)

- Trooper117 - 01.04.2008

Brilliant work.. This is going to be something to behold!!

- stefano - 01.04.2008

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :OO Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

- I/ZG52_Gaga - 01.04.2008

Amazing work there !!! Keap us posted please!! Smile

Do you need any help with the Hellenic city names?

Let us know ....

All the best!

Ps . I see that you have missed part of the Aegean see there ... in my opinion it would be far more important to have it than the North Afrikan teritory in the West. You could have missed 2 Squares from the West and add it to to the East Far more important with major Luftwaffe bases in Rhodes for example The Aegean sea (and the Ionian sea) where major theaters ....

- kapteeni - 01.04.2008

Looks great! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Big Grin

- Monguse - 01.04.2008

Awesome!

When do you foresee a release?

- stefano - 01.04.2008

I am blessed map, yes yes yes' map worthy of a simulationWink
When the problem?

I am no more 'in the skin god god godSmile

- Redfox59 - 01.04.2008

Lesina Airfield for Monguse :

[Image: a_48.jpg]

[Image: a_46.jpg]

[Image: a_47.jpg]

- fly_zo - 01.04.2008

i knew it will turn out as one hell of the map for all kind of campaign scenarios .... brilliant work m8 ( newer doubted it for a second :wink: )

Z

- Monguse - 01.04.2008

If you are interested, please contact me

Thanks

- Gambinobross - 02.04.2008

Grande volpone, stai facendo un lavoro fantastico ... non volero' mai pi

- So.V_Van - 02.04.2008

sorry for the compression of the movie Smile

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... greece.flv

- Metatron - 03.04.2008

Impressive video!

- stefano - 03.04.2008

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: