All-Aircraft-Simulations
The English Channel WIP - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: The English Channel WIP (/showthread.php?tid=53346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- canonuk - 27.04.2008

Thanks Magpie Smile

Wow, I've certainly come a long way since then Smile

I know everyone is desperate for a Channel map, so I'll get back to work Wink

- RAF_Magpie - 27.04.2008

no probs mate. You say you've come along way... hell. I feel like I'm on the otherside of the world compared to that :oops:

Keep up the good work dude, and remember to keep enjoying it 8)

- zsoltfireman - 27.04.2008

canonuk Wrote:Not yet, zsoltfireman...

I don't want to give a date, because then there's disappointment if that's not met. It's coming along nicely though - not too much more to do.

Joe

Hello Joe,

OK! I wait for it with patience! Good work!

Regards,

Zsolt

- reflected - 28.04.2008

Hey, that's an outstanding mod we're gonna have here! One thig I don't understand: there's another channel - Britain map coming along in another topic. If you guys worked together we'd already have the best BoB map EVER! Smile

- fly_zo - 28.04.2008

reflected Wrote:Hey, that's an outstanding mod we're gonna have here! One thig I don't understand: there's another channel - Britain map coming along in another topic. If you guys worked together we'd already have the best BoB map EVER! Smile

...so you will have two or more best BoB maps ever Big Grin ....

reason for this "long" releasing wait isn't cos of two maps in the works but cos new stuff getting discovered constantly and get incorporated in all maps projects .... so we can get truly the best maps possible at the end Big Grin

cheers
Z

- canonuk - 28.04.2008

reflected Wrote:Hey, that's an outstanding mod we're gonna have here! One thig I don't understand: there's another channel - Britain map coming along in another topic. If you guys worked together we'd already have the best BoB map EVER! Smile

Don't forget they're different scales. Mine isn't 1:1 - it's designed as an 'online' style map, or one for people that aren't blessed with super computers.

- kapteeni - 28.04.2008

canonuk Wrote:

Don't forget they're different scales. Mine isn't 1:1 - it's designed as an 'online' style map, or one for people that aren't blessed with super computers.
There is also a very tiny map too :oops:Kt_channel

- fabianfred - 28.04.2008

Personally I think that all these excellent maps we are producing will give Oleg an understanding of the high quality of work which the community can do. So even if his team will take a long time to expand SOW to other theatres...if he brought more of the community teams into his project and allowed them to help produce maps and other objects, it could be of benefit to all.
We are getting some guys very experienced at these maps and re-skinning objects etc....so if he took them into his team and gave them the tools......

- Potenz - 28.04.2008

This game must shall be an open source game this days, games like operation flashpoint and armed assault are open source game and both were never fucked up with freelance addons. Why keep the source locked when you are working in the new game, we all also want to play BoB SoW, so why don't let people work in addons for this one.

Potenz.

- canonuk - 01.05.2008

Little update - the airfield at Cormeilles-En-Vexin. Big Grin

One more airfield to do then I start on the final phase - roads/rail Smile

[Image: cor.jpg]

- LeLv17_Andy - 01.05.2008

Excelent... Too bad that when i load aircraft like B17 my game stalls so cant use mods somehow.

- Potenz - 01.05.2008

patiently waiting!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE XD hehehe

i will wait, this map worth it.

Potenz.

- Fay King - 01.05.2008

Potenz Wrote:patiently waiting!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE XD hehehe

i will wait, this map worth it.

Potenz.

Patience my good squad mate........good things to those who wait. Big Grin

- Dixiecapt - 01.05.2008

Very Cool Taxiways... I love the look of what I think I see, Pavement, Dirt, and Gravel (or sand?) all on one airfield!!!

- Scharnhorst1943 - 01.05.2008

This is one I have been waiting for. I can't wait to start on this one and get it into DCG. Big Grin

I know I personally get impatient, but take your time and do this map right. Between this and the Slot, I am going to be waisting time making campaigns and trying to fly them Confusedhock:

After looking at your wonderful airfields, I cringe every time I fly a default map now Cry

Well done!