All-Aircraft-Simulations
Malta Map WIP available - UPDATED - V1.2 - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: Malta Map WIP available - UPDATED - V1.2 (/showthread.php?tid=52374)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- asheshouse - 08.02.2008

CrazySchmidt -- I've got to ask, What's the chance of the new maps being incorporated into MissionMate?

- CrazySchmidt - 08.02.2008

asheshouse Wrote:CrazySchmidt -- I've got to ask, What's the chance of the new maps being incorporated into MissionMate?

Well... it's looking more and more favourable as I weaken by the beauty of these new map developments. Heaven help me. :wink:

CS. Smile

- Trooper117 - 08.02.2008

Will that mean two versions of Mission Mate? Or will there be a switch between mods on and mods off facility?

Trooper117 Wrote:Will that mean two versions of Mission Mate? Or will there be a switch between mods on and mods off facility?

I haven't thought far ahead yet to be honest, all I know is that I am being very tempted by these new map developments and would like to introduce them into MM. The main consideration is my conscience at the moment. :roll:

Put it this way, if this map was official I would be coding it right f@#king now man!!

CS.

- Trooper117 - 08.02.2008

C'mon, conscience has nothing to do with it.. With 5000 plus members and the chance to finaly see what this game is capable of a dream is being realised here.. This should have happened a long time ago. You can't but help thinking that the maddox team must be absolutely kicking themselves. Think of all that extra revenue they could have made, because you and I know we would have all payed for this stuff! :mrgreen:

Trooper117 Wrote:C'mon, conscience has nothing to do with it.. With 5000 plus members and the chance to finaly see what this game is capable of a dream is being realised here.. This should have happened a long time ago. You can't but help thinking that the maddox team must be absolutely kicking themselves. Think of all that extra revenue they could have made, because you and I know we would have all payed for this stuff! :mrgreen:

LOL!! Yep I would have paid for it. :mrgreen:

- Bee - 08.02.2008

letchik Wrote:Sicilia. Gela. :wink:

[Image: 39d131c8eff4.jpg]

Those trees, won't they be invisible in Perfect Mode?

- Rus_Andrey - 08.02.2008

These trees are visible if "forest=2" (conf.ini)
and invisible if "forest=3"

- Bee - 08.02.2008

I'm a forest 3 type of guy Smile I wonder if there is still an FPS hit if you can't see them?

Sorry, hope thats not too philosophical :?

- 6S.Maraz - 09.02.2008

Version 1.1 available, please see first post on page 1

Maraz

- Rus_Andrey - 09.02.2008

6S.Maraz

Give me your mail, I will send you my work Wink

- Ranwers - 09.02.2008

Letchik You have a talent !

- 6S.Maraz - 10.02.2008

Letchick excellent work will be included in next version (final?) of the map, after I complete some test on my low-end PC

There will be three maps with different object density: low, medium, high (at the moment the high density map seems to be playable but with some FPS loss).

Thanks Letchick!

Maraz

- Vpmedia - 10.02.2008

the REAL remarkable thing is that you made this full historic, astonishing map in record time while still learning the mapbuilding and with tools still wip Smile

- Trooper117 - 10.02.2008

Yep.. Hats off to that man.. We all owe him a drink!!