All-Aircraft-Simulations
hawaii request for talented mapmaker - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 MAP MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=269)
+--- Forum: OLD IL2 MAP MODS Discussion & WIP-MAP-MODS (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=307)
+--- Thread: hawaii request for talented mapmaker (/showthread.php?tid=62003)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- duffys tavern - 23.06.2009

Don't want to forget this one... Can't wait.

- max_thehitman - 01.07.2009

*Bump*
Fabulous idea and can

- fabianfred - 01.07.2009

this was awaiting the new curved roads/rail...and that has been out a few weeks now.....

Confusedhock: Tongue :lol: 8)

- Saburo Sakai - 02.07.2009

porto72 Wrote:Hello,

sorry for the pause I took. I am working now a lot for real business and I did not found time to complete the map. I am also waiting for the mod "real roads". They would look realy nice on the hawaii map. But I can understand Saburo Sakai and I am planning to send the map to all of you who are willing to help me completing this work (something like a pre-pre-pre beta version). I have to prepare a speak this week, so I see no chance of testing my map files for other computer systems this weekend. But I hope to find some time in the next week (but I cannot give you a guaranty).

Saburo, I did not forget it: You will be the first to get the files!
as you can see, he has been a tad busy with personal stuff. i am sure he will get round to finishing soon :wink:

- Saburo Sakai - 09.07.2009

As it has been a while, i wondered if there is any news on this ?

- Bombsaway - 09.07.2009

I too would like to know. This map was looking very good in a short time and then the ships to go with it looked great. I hope this one will live.

- duffys tavern - 16.07.2009

Just don't want to forget this one...

- steeldelete - 20.07.2009

hmmm mmmmm, very nice.

- EoW_WhamO_CO - 25.07.2009

sticky anyone? wicked amazing awesome uber cool freaking saaawwweeeeet map

- ENGL - 25.07.2009

any news on this??

- porto72 - 03.08.2009

Sorry for the interruption I had to take. I had a hardware failure and as a consequence I was forced to built an new system. Fortunatly I could save the map-data.

Now the map is almost ready for download. But first I will send Saburo Sakai the files to check if it is possible to install this map in other systems.

Saburo: You will need some extra objects in order to run this map:

Best way is to have the UI Version 1.1.1

than you need BranToc`s TOW objects, the LAL_Hangar Mod (although I was able to run the map without it in UI 1.1.1) and the old infantry mod
everything else I can send to you per mail (map files, some new textures and objects)

Please send me your email adress

greetings

- Saburo Sakai - 04.08.2009

check pm. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

- porto72 - 04.08.2009

Hello Saburo,

check mail, the file size should be >7 megs, hope you can open the zip-file!

- Saburo Sakai - 04.08.2009

zipfile was empty mate ????

- porto72 - 04.08.2009

Did you get the zip-file this time?