All-Aircraft-Simulations
[MOD] J7W1 Shinden ver.110906 - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 Work In Progress MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+--- Forum: WIP-BETA-AIRCRAFT MODS DOWNLOAD (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Thread: [MOD] J7W1 Shinden ver.110906 (/showthread.php?tid=66778)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- KG64_Ðørvånski - 01.12.2009

[quote="Alemart_el_Redentor"][quote="KG64_

- Silverback - 01.12.2009

Komada, thanks man. Been waiting a long time for this one.

- fvk - 01.12.2009

It sounds like there may be some sound/memory issues happening. Try lowering the sample rate down to 22khz

- Guest - 01.12.2009

Not to argue, but the J7W2 defientely a plan that involved taking the J7W1 and refitting it with a Ne-130 axial-flow turbojet that would have offered a slight performance boost over the J7W1. We've already ventured into the realm of the theoretical so why not make what we know was planned. Sure, the J7W3 with the shortened gear and a bubble canopy is sketchy, but the J7W2 would have made it up had the war not ended.

- European Snake - 01.12.2009

I'd like a gunsight in the cockpit

- 101tfs - 02.12.2009

would you please upload your new updata to filefront? Big Grin

- Sillius_Sodus - 02.12.2009

Atropat Wrote:
Sillius_Sodus Wrote:
Atropat Wrote:Hi pilots

sight on japanese

\MODS\J7W1\3DO\cockpit\J7W1

Hi,

Very nice mod but how do I get the sight to show up? I've put the file in the right place but there is no gunsight.

Thanks!
You are assured that correctly have placed the module?

\MODS\J7W1\3DO\cockpit\J7W1

Hi,

Problem solved, I wasn't familiar with *.7z format files. Downloaded 7zip and everything works now.

Thanks.

- heero12 - 02.12.2009

will have the HS P-75?

- KG64_Cnopicilin - 02.12.2009

Fun and weird= great

- Saburo Sakai - 02.12.2009

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin and Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin again Big Grin

- Tainan-Kosho - 02.12.2009

Congratulations! Big Grin

(^^)/ ありがとう! みんなで楽しませてもらってます。
(呂式も出るといいな、と思ってます)

- kodama - 03.12.2009

Deac Wrote:Not to argue, but the J7W2 defientely a plan that involved taking the J7W1 and refitting it with a Ne-130 axial-flow turbojet that would have offered a slight performance boost over the J7W1. We've already ventured into the realm of the theoretical so why not make what we know was planned. Sure, the J7W3 with the shortened gear and a bubble canopy is sketchy, but the J7W2 would have made it up had the war not ended.

Jet version was referred in J7 planning meeting, but plan for jet version didn't take a step and any source for modeling was not existed, concept art, fig. of cross section and specs by IJN or Kyu-hi.
Maybe sketchy of J7W3 you say is just a fun art.

- Chaoic16 - 03.12.2009

kodama Wrote:
Deac Wrote:Not to argue, but the J7W2 defientely a plan that involved taking the J7W1 and refitting it with a Ne-130 axial-flow turbojet that would have offered a slight performance boost over the J7W1. We've already ventured into the realm of the theoretical so why not make what we know was planned. Sure, the J7W3 with the shortened gear and a bubble canopy is sketchy, but the J7W2 would have made it up had the war not ended.

Jet version was referred in J7 planning meeting, but plan for jet version didn't take a step and any source for modeling was not existed, concept art, fig. of cross section and specs by IJN or Kyu-hi.
Maybe sketchy of J7W3 you say is just a fun art.

That is ok becuase what is what an alternative historical aircraft is all about. Since it was officially planned, it should be added to il-2 1946.

Chaoic out...

- Cuccos19 - 03.12.2009

Fantastic Aircraft! I always loved unique designs. 2 vids, if you don't mind. Greets to the original makers!

Very-very GooD!!! - Cuccos19 - 03.12.2009

Now I've just flown it. Although it's not the final version (I think) it is really nice to have and fly! :wink: I stop the Nagasaki bombing, ha-ha! Unfortunatelly only can found very limited infos, I will scan a sheet about this aircraft soon, and post it here. There is an info, maybe this craft had a single 7,9mm MG at the point of the nose? Maybe for the target designation? Like the Hurrican Mk.IID had 2x7,7mm MG to mark the target, and after the pilot fired the 2x40mm anti-armor gun. Why do not have any guns at "Default" settings, only at "test"?

Here are the three scans. Sorry, if there are some "slipping" on the pictures, I only have A4 sized scanner and the pages are A3. So I had to put the two half togehter with Photoshop... But I hope they could be useful.

[Image: fddc5358441181.gif] [Image: d4cd4b58441281.gif] [Image: ee04a558441386.gif]

Here are some good infos of the original one
[url=http://kikakuya.wordpress.com/category/j7w1-shinden/]Archive for the