All-Aircraft-Simulations
[MOD][BETA] JapanCat Bf-109 v0.086 *UPDATE* - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 Work In Progress MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+--- Forum: WIP-BETA-AIRCRAFT MODS DOWNLOAD (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=310)
+--- Thread: [MOD][BETA] JapanCat Bf-109 v0.086 *UPDATE* (/showthread.php?tid=67250)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- JapanCat - 14.01.2010

Claymore Wrote:@Japancat, I have downloaded and installed your last version of this great addition and I continued my investigations on the already realized skins and there is a lot...:-?

If I may allow to indicate that certain points of these corrections impose to resume many of existing skins, not to say all... Sad

For example the tube pitot which you redid completely, the new model is completed but I am convinced that it would have been necessary to resume the same place as the former for the mapping as on the following screen:

[Image: Bf-109G-4_7-Rouge.jpg]

I made personally some skins of 109 and I do not absolutely want to have to propose again them only because of a small modification such as that there, and I think of not being the only one skinner to think of it. So much that I preferred to take place of your news legs of landing gear what is pity.

It is very important to keep in mind that a quite small modification on a msh can have very big repercussions on the rest afterward.

Hi Claymore

I'm sorry.
I think an original place is a mistake.
It's too small also there are no margins.
The Pitot pipe isn't important. But a mapping needs the margin.

It has to be big to apply realistic skin.

Thank you very much. JapanCat

- Messer - 14.01.2010

Wow, and this started as a request to fix the undernose radiator in the F/G series! Confusedhock: JapanCat, I tip my hat to you - the 109s look wonderful now, especially the Emils!

- VonWaffen - 14.01.2010

Amazing work , you just make my day with the new 3d E model .....
Can we make it to apply on E1,E1/b ,E3,E3/b model too...Maybe we just have to copi the file and rename theme ???

It is possible by the same way to fix this Ugly mist match light effect between the tail and the cockpit side ??
[Image: 1401201013-00-49.jpg]

Now we Just need a better void template to fit the weapons hold at the right place and work Hard on the rivets and panel alignement lollll
[Image: 1401201013-03-25.jpg]

Tanks again for your hard work....

Domo Arigato - MudMarine - 14.01.2010

JapancatはIL2神である。 すべてのあなたのハードワークをありがとう。 私はコミュニティの皆が感謝していることを知っている。

- Dietz - 14.01.2010

WOW! I wondered if you would get around to the Emil...now here it is...you've made my day, week .month & year!!!

- GF_Mastiff - 14.01.2010

great job! Big Grin

- Dietz - 14.01.2010

Easy install. Big Grin Tell me Japan Cat is there a time when this Mod can be applied to all of the E,F & G series now available thru MODS? :?:

Re: [MOD][BETA] JapanCat Bf-109 v0.077 *UPDATE* - Guest - 14.01.2010

JapanCat, I love what you have done here. The remoddeling is outstanding, and finally the E's "my favourite".

The only thing I could recommend in addition to the E4's is to round off the intake in the propellar hub so it isn't so sharp as you can see in the comparison photo's

E Series Details UP
Real
[Image: 31801959_org.v1263463215.jpg]
Details UP
[Image: 31778586_org.v1263394089.jpg]

If its to much of a heart ache or you 've had enough........quite understandable Big Grin

Thanks again,

Boomer :wink:

- Ranwers - 15.01.2010

Hi

Thanks for you hard work.
I need to say that you made still one bug. Over right exhaust pipes the plate was not same like on left - look:

[Image: 10639fs.jpg]

[Image: Me109TaxyingSideView.jpg]

- akdavis - 15.01.2010

As confirmation, other side of the above G-10:

http://www.bredow-web.de/ILA_2008/alte_ ... G-10-b.jpg

- JapanCat - 15.01.2010

Ranwers Wrote:Hi

Thanks for you hard work.
I need to say that you made still one bug. Over right exhaust pipes the plate was not same like on right - look:

[Image: 10639fs.jpg]

[Image: Me109TaxyingSideView.jpg]

Hi Ranwers

I'm thankful for your comment.
But I can't understand your comment.
I want more explanations.

In purpose of better Bf109.

- akdavis - 16.01.2010

JapanCat Wrote:Hi Ranwers

I'm thankful for your comment.
But I can't understand your comment.
I want more explanations.

In purpose of better Bf109.

Same aircraft, opposite sides:
[Image: Bf109exhaustpipeshield.jpg]

- Paulo Hirth - 16.01.2010

Hello JapanCat!

I am buzy now with build a new house, so few time, thank very much for all you did, really a big improvement! All series are very well did!

- Bee - 16.01.2010

Excellent work Japancat. I wonder if there is a chance to give the SAS Bertha some love too one day...

[Image: 109dora1.jpg]

- BlitzPig_Voidcracker - 16.01.2010

Excellent work, domo arigato!

Big Grin