All-Aircraft-Simulations
F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Printable Version

+- All-Aircraft-Simulations (https://allaircraftsimulations.com)
+-- Forum: IL2 Work In Progress MODS Download & Discussion (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+--- Forum: WIP-BETA-MODS Discussion Section (https://allaircraftsimulations.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=311)
+--- Thread: F-86J V0.09 Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=71163)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Storebror - 08.08.2010

Hello friends,

please feel free to discuss whatever you like about the F-86J WIP mod Version 0.09 here.

The WIP mod thread, including download links, installation instructions, FAQ section, credits and revision history can be found here:
F-86J v0.09 WIP Mod Thread

Latest Changes:

Code:
Update Version 0.09:
* Splash logo removed.
* 20% boot stage message can be deactivated in conf.ini by adding the following lines to the end
  of your conf.ini file:
  [AAS]
    NoSplashStatusMessages=1
* Boot time file check temporarily disabled due to incompatibilities with UP 1.8.
* Right wing mesh issues for US planes resolved (hopefully)
* Engagement issue regarding missile lock on friendly A/Cs resolved (pre-BETA)

Best regards - Mike

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Storebror - 08.08.2010

Hi Gents,

after all the excitement about the V0.08 F-86J mod, please let me say some words, too.
First of all I'd like to stress that the way people instantly started to aggressively agitate agains me and other fellows around, is absolutely beyond the pale. I strongly recommend to all those agitated persons around to reflect their attitude prior to posting it.
I simply cannot accept being called an a**hole, being suspected to spread malicious software, stealing anybody else's work and things like that. I'm also very disappointed about administrative staff at SAS adding fuel to the flames instead of restraining persons performing a verbal amok. I would have expected that they'd clear up one thing or another where they definitely know better, but they didn't. Well then, I've learned from that, too.

Me myself I'm a contributor to the IL-2 game.
Some persons around should look for the meaning of this word.
I don't have any commercial interests in this game, I'm simply contributing my time and knowledge for the sake of each and every player who likes to benefit from it.

If somebody thinks I'd have nothing else to do than spreading some evil stuff around, I can just say "gfy". I know better ways to waste my time than justifying myself for the things I've been working hard for in order to offer them to the IL-2 community for free.

Those of you who thought it would be clever to drive some personal attacks against me ought to be ashamed of themselfes.
Those of you who thought it would be a good opportunity to settle old scores against AAA/AAS ought to be ashamed of themselfes even more.

It's really disappointing to see the vast majority of users taking everything for granted and feeling eligible to judge about things they don't even have the slightest clue of.

Once again: This mod is BETA. It's WORK IN PROGRESS. Take it or leave it, like it or don't.
I don't feel like discussing this sh*t further on, go on and badmouth me or whoever you like if you feel better then.
Just don't expect me to take you seriously anymore if you go on like that.

Yours sincerely
Mike

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - coatesy75 - 08.08.2010

Splash logo removed thank you gents Big Grin

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Russ_Ace - 08.08.2010

* 20% boot stage message can be deactivated in conf.ini by adding the following lines to the end
of your conf.ini file:
[AAS]
NoSplashStatusMessages=1

dosint work.

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Storebror - 08.08.2010

Make sure there's no typo in your conf.ini.
I just tried again and it worked fine:
Code:
[AAS]
NoSplashStatusMessages=1

Best regards - Mike

works now thx

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - virussname - 08.08.2010

i have a problem with start-ap aim-9m...

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - George Formby - 08.08.2010

Then, instead of letting ALL this go on, why not just remove the whole embedded code thing and end this controversy. Everyone on the web enjoyed your mod, it ranked up there in the top 3 of the year for me, so why not just drop all this hard coded crap in the program, giving folks like me, the plain ole gamer, a little relief and less worry, it's wrong to try and have someone re-write their config file, when you could just take it out all together.

George

George Formby Wrote:Then, instead of letting ALL this go on, why not just remove the whole embedded code thing and end this controversy. Everyone on the web enjoyed your mod, it ranked up there in the top 3 of the year for me, so why not just drop all this hard coded crap in the program, giving folks like me, the plain ole gamer, a little relief and less worry, it's wrong to try and have someone re-write their config file, when you could just take it out all together.

George
+1

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Jimdandy - 08.08.2010

Well the fix for the splash thing worked in the config ini, no problems with the install, broken insignia on the right wing fixed everything working as posted. Thanks again Mike.

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Deutschmark - 08.08.2010

Please stay on topic of F-86J V0.09 or off topic posts will be deleted and or edited.

Thank you.
Deutschmark

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Docholiday - 08.08.2010

Hallo

Thank You for Your great MOD ! Big Grin

I have only one issue : After all versions worked fine now, after installing v0.09 I have crash on 20%
remouving the MOD soes not help: I can use my game only with deaktivated MOD-folder :evil:

perhaps someone can help me ?!

Doc

Docholiday Wrote:Hallo

I have only one issue : After all versions worked fine now, after installing v0.09 I have crash on 20%
remouving the MOD soes not help: I can use my game only with deaktivated MOD-folder :evil:

Doc
what mods did u last install?

Re: F-86J V0.09 Discussion - Docholiday - 08.08.2010

Russ_Ace Wrote:
Docholiday Wrote:Hallo

Doc
what mods did u last install?

The F-86J v0.09

Doc

anythiung else?