[DONE] Ju.88A-4/Torp

http://files.filefront.com/Ju+88A4+Torpe...einfo.html

Greetings

I hope that I have not unneccessary opened a thread ! But I did not find anything via the search funktion.

I like to fly the Ju-88A4 but one thing makes me Problems:

The Gauge for the flightheight does not count correkt. The 100-meter-Steps are counted correkt. But the counter for the 1000 m-Steps does not move.
You can`t see if you fly in a height of 2100 or 3100 m !

Is there any fix for this problem ???

This plane is included in the Unified Installer ver. 1.1

Though I fly through the valley of death, I will fear no evil.....
For I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

[Image: JollySignature.jpg]

{HVY-E}Jinxx Wrote:This plane is included in the Unified Installer ver. 1.1

... I know ! But does exist a fix (perhaps a little patch...) for this Problem ?

Docholiday Wrote:I hope that I have not unneccessary opened a thread ! But I did not find anything via the search funktion.

The Gauge for the flightheight does not count correkt. The 100-meter-Steps are counted correkt. But the counter for the 1000 m-Steps does not move.

yes there is a 'fix'- read 1000m indication from the 'contact altimeter' just down and left of 100m altimeter- marked HOHE

bolox Wrote:
Docholiday Wrote:I hope that I have not unneccessary opened a thread ! But I did not find anything via the search funktion.

yes there is a 'fix'- read 1000m indication from the 'contact altimeter' just down and left of 100m altimeter- marked HOHE

Ahem .... :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sorry, but I did not undersand what I have to do...

Perhaps You can explain it for a dummy like me ...? :wink:

[Image: b2.jpg]

see the gauge below and to left of altimeter- this indicates height in 1000m by the white needle- pic shows ~3000m.

the red needle shows the altitude set by bombsite controls-ie release/pullout height. when the two coincide the warning horn sounds if divebrake is extended

any other questions feel free to pm me rather than spam the thread

Is it planned to add a targetting device like i. e. in the SM79 for the torpedoes?

BERSERKER Wrote:http://files.filefront.com/Ju+88A4+Torpe...einfo.html

Greetings

Thanks for the link mate, much appreciated!

[quote="6S.Maraz"][color=red]Historical background: :roll: Any Chance of getting this plane Back here to download??????????? :roll:

Got it THANKS Monty27 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin