[MOD] "WIP" XP-86 Sabre v1.02 *update* need skinne

Well that's odd, it's the first header in the news XP-86 released, you just need to click in "read more"

Which FM it use?

Truly awesome work, thank you so much.

2 minutes guys, I'm reuploading the .zip file. Smile

EDIT: It should be fixed now.

Thanks Peter!! An amazing work, really apreciatted!!

Tried it out, the model is great! IT does seem a bit too responsive on the elevator though, almost as if it's incredibly tail heavy. I've never flow a Sabre myself, but the responsiveness of the controls just feels a little... off.
EDIT: My stupidity about the airbrakes. Need to read moar.

Sad Sad Sad

Guys it's using the P-80 flightmodel and has the same limitations. The only difference is that the landing gear was tweaked. Next release (hopefully) will have its own FM etc.

can't find air.ini where is it? it is not in STD

Lovely work guys! Big Grin

Just thought I'd do something back.....

[Image: XP86Poster3.jpg]

[Image: XP86_1.jpg]

[Image: XP86_3.jpg]

[Image: XP86_4.jpg]

[Image: XP86_5.jpg]

Feel free to use any of these images as you wish Wink

fraid i cannot get it to work, i've followed the instructions. But then, i couldn't get the RWD_8 to work for love nor money. Any suggestions?

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:fraid i cannot get it to work, i've followed the instructions. But then, i couldn't get the RWD_8 to work for love nor money. Any suggestions?
if you could be more specific...

what does your MODS folder look like? did you add the line in air.ini?

Many, MANY thanks and congratulations on this great mod PeterD (and everyone who helped him along the way !). I'm usually not such a huge fan of jets but I've always had a thing for those 50s blowtorches and especially the Sabre.

It is obvious that a great amount of work and effort has gone into this project and the result is just outstanding. It has its own slot too !

Bloody well done m8 ! Can't wait for the next version.

Cheers

Nico

my install is C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\XP-86 Sabre v1\3do ...etc

i added the lines to the bottom of air.ini located here:C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Files\com\maddox\il2\objects

Annoying the annoying, so you don't have to.
[Image: 29p95pf.gif]

P/O W. 'Moggy' Cattermole Wrote:my install is C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\XP-86 Sabre v1\3do ...etc

i added the lines to the bottom of air.ini located here:C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\Files\com\maddox\il2\objects
Is it the only air.ini inside the IL2 folder? What kind of error is it giving you?

Noticed something, don't know if it is the FM or not, but the elevators are reversed. If you pull up, the rotate down, and vice-versa.