[WIP] Bf-109E-3 on new slot v2 *UPDATE*

vtrelut Wrote:Hello Muas,

I have the same bug with the E3 (as shown on the first screenshot above) in internal view. I do not have neither the AHS mod by Hun In The Sun nor the Bf-109E mirror mod by Mr Jolly. Both AHS and 109E mirror mods use same cockpit class files for the 109E series.

I don't have such bug with your 4 other Emils (4N, 7N, and the 2 Trops), so I tend to wonder why there is such a bug only with the E3, and without any AHS or 109E mirror mod modified classes for the Emil cockpits...

Sorry to bother you with this mystery.

THANKS FOR YOU WORK!
The AHS mod was initaial release by its author for the stock ingame 109s; after that I implemented it in all our new aircraft releases including the E-3. The reason why in the E-3 it is affected by that "ghost" blister image has to do with the way the 3D model was done in the first place, which happens to be the same as the E-1.

A "No AHS" version is ready for download at the openning post.

Ive got some strange graphic bug in this plane in the "not shift f1 view" :roll:

Steel Wrote:Ive got some strange graphic bug in this plane in the "not shift f1 view" :roll:

Read the post by Muas just before yours...

hm, my english is not soo good
but i dont use the AHS mod

has anybody found a way to insert the new luftwaffe bright reticles in anyone of his new 109s ???

Ah, I posted this under wrong topic minutes ago :oops:

So, again; I've got a re-print of the manual for export "Me-109" for RYAF (Royal Yugoslav Air Force) in Serbian language. That's basically Bf-109 E-3 manual, but does not mention Motorkanone armament at all. It does mention installation of Cowling MGs+Wing "Oerlikon" cannons or Cowling MGs+Wing MGs as another option. IIRC, they had DB601A (87 octane fuel mentioned) and no option for external stores (none mentioned).

You found dozens of infos in the net about cannon or no cannon in the motor of the E3...I also dont know what to believe........but I prefer the non cannon options

I did a lot of research about the E-3 cannons when I was making this with Muas.

Basically, the E-2 was the variant that had the spinner-cannon as standard, but it was so unsuitable that hardly any aircraft were made of this type.

The cannon was again tried on early E-3 but found to be largely unusable due to jamming and high vibrations. So, as a result most were removed on front line aircraft, but a few remained in use. So, that's why the cannon is there as an optional loadout; to model those few aircraft that kept the cannon in front-line service.

I just hope it will not go MiG-3 way (non-existing or mis-marked prototype versions). Sad

Hello !!
Anybody tried to fly in QMB on the Canon UK ENGLISH CHANNEL MAP ???

game crash at 90% during the mission loading and returnon the desk !!!

Same plane works perfectly on other maps like Norway for instance..

Any solution ?

THANKS MUAS FOR YOUR FINE MOD 8)

I installed this and the game CTD at 60%,so there must be a button problem.which one do I need?Before this everything was fine.I have the non-AHS version installed. :?

PIPS04 Wrote:Hello !!
Anybody tried to fly in QMB on the Canon UK ENGLISH CHANNEL MAP ???

game crash at 90% during the mission loading and returnon the desk !!!

Same plane works perfectly on other maps like Norway for instance..

Any solution ?

THANKS MUAS FOR YOUR FINE MOD 8)
As a matter of fact the E-3 pic on the opening thread was taken in QMB on the ENGLISH CHANNEL MAP - no issues found. There's gotta be another reason...

rickster Wrote:I installed this and the game CTD at 60%,so there must be a button problem.which one do I need?Before this everything was fine.I have the non-AHS version installed. :?
No buttons file problem I should say; this aircraft is using the stock E-4 flight model.
It's probably a typo on the air.ini file - check that.

mmmmmmmmmmhhh...really strange , in FMB it works fine (including on the Channel map !!!) ...no problem............ and ONLY in a QMB mission, on the same Channel map seems to be a problem !!

My plane.ru line was in my air.ini line,I put it there by mistake.Ooops!Thanks,Muas,for all the wonderful downloads. 8)

Hi!

I find a little bug that show him only in external wiev:

The round canopy in the rear part don't join the squared glass.

I'm not able to post it here but if you need I can send you an e-mail screenshoot!

Another thing that happen when firing is yellow flashes in the cockpit but I have see this in many other plane so I think that it can be an issue rather than a bug!

cheers

walter

SEMPER INCOMMODUS

walter_solito Wrote:Hi!

I find a little bug that show him only in external wiev:

The round canopy in the rear part don't join the squared glass.

I'm not able to post it here but if you need I can send you an e-mail screenshoot!

We're prefectly aware of that, its a limitation that comes from the use of the LaGG3s canopy on the Emil, they dont really fit 100%. Just wait for CanonUK to finish his newly built rounded canopy for the E-1 & E-3, that one will fit perfectly!