[WIP] Bf-109E-4 Trop and E-7/N Trop *UPDATE*

The Buttons file link (in the readme and in this thread..) is bogus,, and the game crashes at 60% with the files included..

sorry, I hate reporting bad news... Cry

that install is now porked,, until a working buttons file is given.. I backed up my old buttons file.. and deleted the new one, it's still will not boot past 60%. Lucklly, that install is just my by ackup test install.. but still,,
:roll:

btw, I tried the file factory link files, and the other link... and they didn't fix the problems.. so they must be the same identical files from both download links..

update: I used a buttons file from another known working install, and this isntall now works... so that buttons file is porked that is included with your files..

can you upload the buttons file that worked for you because i am having the same problem
and the link doesn't work?

Try the new AC Installer 3.3, it will work as long as you aren't using non-AAA aircraft mods.

STOP PRESS!

Bf-109E-Trop series v2 Update! Download link at the opening post.

Download link don't work for me? Can u upload it to rapidshare or other

Alternative download link added.

Muas, thank you fo this update for this plane (the best looking 109E in the game at the moment!)
Cheers!

Thanks for all your work on these and other great Mods.

Upon d/l this update, Winzip warns that Bf109E4_Trop/plane/cockpit/Zclock3.tga is corrupt. 2 times.

Is their an option to get the bright reticles to work in these ? I also dont get it in the E3 modells, if I copy a bright reticle its much to small in the cockpit Sad

whats wrong with these 109s E7 N Trop 1940; E4N 1940;
(your update for the E4 trop 1940 fixed this problem)
[Image: errorintheE4nE4tropE7ntrop.jpg]

[Image: errore4e7.jpg]

GF_Mastiff Wrote:whats wrong with these 109s E7 N Trop 1940; E4N 1940; E4 Trop 1941...

Looks like you messed up your mod install:

The "floating" canopy means:

1) you're using a file named something like Blister1_D0.msh which belongs to another install, or,

2) you've been fidling around with the hier.him file, which might be a good way to learn, but its better to keep a backup of things first.

I suggest you uninstall those mods completely and fly the sim to be sure everything is alright; only then you should start re-installing them, but following these universal simmer laws:

N

GF_Mastiff Wrote:whats wrong with these 109s E7 N Trop 1940; E4N 1940;
(your update for the E4 trop 1940 fixed this problem)

That canopy has round edges, so it belongs to E-1 and E-3 variants. Perhaps you have installed CanonUK's bonus canopies to wrong folder. The E4 trop was fixed by the update because the wrong early canopy mesh was overwritten by the update.

thanks guys, that was the problem, when installing the E3, E1 birdcage .msh from the fix's download. some how I got confused and put them in all the E's...

Strider Wrote:Upon d/l this update, Winzip warns that Bf109E4_Trop/plane/cockpit/Zclock3.tga is corrupt. 2 times.
My winrar warns too. How do I fix it ? :roll:
I have downloaded Bf-109E-TropSeries_V2.zip 2 times :oops: