IL2DCE - a "Dynamic Campaign Engine"

Hello Gentlemen,

a fellow pilot from the German Sturmovik-forum developed or is developing a
"Dynamic Campaign Engine"!

You might have a look here:

http://code.google.com/p/il2dce/

and here: http://forum.sturmovik.de/index.php/topic,789.0.html

You can write in English without a problem, they're a nice bunch of guys, very hospitable - like us! :lol:

Jambo :wink:

thank God someone answered my prairs Smile it's the thing why my COD is not used yet since i only fly offline. Damn i'm excited now Smile

S! Rowddy

Free Cell Phone Number Lookup - Do Not Get Scammed!
Could you really get reliable data by doing a mobile reviewb number query on the web? Truly, you can anyway you should be cautious in picking where to direct it so you don't get misled. Before we start, what precisely is a PDA number query? Right off the bat, to do a mobile phone number query you need the assistance of an opposite phone index. These catalogs assemble data about each telephone number and its proprietor. In the event that you are in control of the ten-digit reviewb  number, at that point you will have the option to acquire such data as the individual's name and address; for fundamentals. How is this conceivable? Well data about each telephone number is put away in data sets and as of late this data has been delivered for access through the web. As I said before all you require is the individual's ten-digit telephone number.
Be that as it may, when somebody knows about a help like this they often pose inquiries, for example, is there a free phone number query site? The genuine response to this inquiry is yes. In any case, the vast majority of these purported free mobile reviewb number query sites offer out-dated data from information bases that can not be trusted. Likewise a large number of these sites all utilization a similar information base and consequently the data from every one will be a similar bogus data. Also, that a large number of these free sites have insignificant security and you can be helpless against pop-ups with infections or even reviewb look through where others can perceive what you are taking a gander at! Eventually, utilizing a free wireless number query site will simply burn through your time and you won't get the data you want.

On the off chance that you really need a real site, at that point you should pay a little expense. The sites that charge an expense do so on the grounds that they need to pay reviewb organizations for admittance to this data just as doing the repetitive errands of maneuvering all the data into one area. Notwithstanding, a significant number of these sites can be trusted however likewise with anything on the Internet there are a few sites who will trick you. That is the reason you should be mindful to full subtleties on the site you are investigating buying or you can peruse my audits reviewb on a few of the wireless number query sites I have bought and assessed at the connection following this article.

(3). are they being acquired? - getting your messages for your subscribers through all the spam filters and different restrictions can be a hard chore. when you have an awesome automobile-responder provider like awebber.com or getresponse.com you could check the junk mail score of your message before you send it. you may additionally ask them to white-list provider your e mail cope with to make sure that your messages get through.

(four). are they being opened - that is some other tough hurdle to get over, however it isn't impossible. what you have to apprehend here is that a few humans are individuals of many different list provider, so that they get plenty of emails day by day. the critical element here is "your problem line". this may be the first element that they see, so that you should create interest or some thing to that effect, in any other case your messages won't be opened.

(five). getting a response - your closing purpose thru all of this method is to get them to buy your product or be a part of your application. this may no longer appear at first, however you have to take the initiative to get them to do some thing. this may be the simple act of clicking on a hyperlink to re-visit your sales web page, or your weblog to get extra statistics, or something else. to present them desirable reason to try this you must usually send excellent nice content material.[Image: cropped-logo-2.png]

making your e-mail list provider profitable may be an on-going manner over time. it is some thing that you'll must pay very close interest to. make or not it's part of your long time approach as this can provide an on-going coins glide to your commercial enterprise. you may get excellent at this subsequently, if you observe a few proper, vintage time advertising and marketing practices. these must consist of monitoring and testing all your sports, and supplying suitable pleasant content material this is relevant and beneficial to them.