NEW Historic FM for Me 109 G-14 AS

After many hours of testing, testing, & more testing I now present to AAS what I think is a very historically accurate flight model for the
Me 109 G-14/as. Sea level speeds all the way up to 8000m is now accurate. Climb rates from SL to 8000m is now accurate, along with
turn rates & dive speeds. This includes the use of MW 50, however I recommend not using MW 50 after 6500m because Oleg's model
of MW 50 is totally inaccurate above that altitude. IE: it gives way to much power.

Data compiled from Kurfurst, TOCH, & LEMB websites, Historical flight test documents, and real pilots who actually flew the Me 109 G-14/as,
like my Great Uncle Herr Theo Nau ( G-14/as with JG 11, G-14/as with JG 77 1.45-5.45) who flew against P-51's, P-47's (Bodenplatte) & Jak 9's
LA-5 & 7's.

Works with modact/dbw 4.10 & HSFX v6.0.17 with modact & autodiffFM by pal.

Test, enjoy, give feedback Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4s03350592w2d48

Code:
This mod is intended for the members of 'this' site... that's one of the 'perks' for being a member here (as it should be.) All it takes to get this mod is to sign up here and be a member, that's not very hard to do and it's very little to ask. Anyone having issues with this policy apparently is looking for an excuse to 'not' download it or perhaps looking for a 'FREE' handout requiring completely zero effort on their part. Due to problems with other sites 'grabbing' our hard work for their own, or putting up their own illegal direct links, we reserve the right to ask that all links to this mod are directed 'right here' to this site and this post. In other words NO Direct Links to the mod itself. It's only fair that 'our' good modders get the credit due them HERE for their hard work. if you cannot abide by this, please do NOT download or use their work.

Am sure many will give this a try.
Thank you for your work.

Deutschmark

is it the same you have posted on SAS?

Arsenal53 Wrote:is it the same you have posted on SAS?
Yup. But I took it down about two days after I put it up. I hope it didn't make a reappearance over at SAS.

So has anybody tried this new FM yet? Curious as to what you guys think. Thanks.

Quote:So has anybody tried this new FM yet? Curious as to what you guys think. Thanks.

Hi Ice,

yes! The new FM is amazing!!!

I'm flying with the G14 AS over the new Cyberolas great Ardennes RRR (incl. BumpH files - summer and winter) mapmod!

Hi Cyberolas,

if you read here: I'll thank you too for your wonderful works!

The cross standing wagons on Trainstations by me too!

I suspect it is because of a locomotive mod.

I'm sorry, I can't write to you on ~SAS (because a "forever" ban).

Link to Cybies mapmod:

viewtopic.php?f=191&t=34106&p=367651#p367651

Greetings to all friends here, specifically to Deutschmark...

...and tonight a great 'n' happy 1st of May,

Gerhard Smile

Aaahhh! The attention to detail is refreshing! 8)

Thanks

Clinton

Thanks guys, glad you like it.

'OH SHIT!' moment over the retextured, retowned, revillaged, Ardennes..
[Image: il2fb2013-04-3013-59-14-28_zps8f70caf8.png]

[Image: cyberolasardennesrrrb.jpg]

...and wintermap with BumpH's

[Image: g14as2000moverbastognew.jpg]

Big Grin

bomberkiller Wrote:Greetings to all friends here, specifically to Deutschmark...
...and tonight a great 'n' happy 1st of May,
Gerhard Smile

Happy May day Gerhard Big Grin

Deutschmark

Hello,

can you please clarify is this new FM is based on an ASM, ASB or ASC engine?

Thanks.