Canvas Knights - German Characters - WIP

Hi,

These are images of a pack that I am making for the German side (Other countries will be coming). You see soldiers here but other personnel will be coming in the object pack, such as labor crew and so forth. These are very low polygonal number to help the simulator and so you can place them with probably no challenge I hope. They are meant only to be low detail and not really historically accurate, just so you got some little soldiers to place here or there and see from the air or driving a vehicle over there, kind of thing.

[Image: GS_01_image_zpsf7d2aad6.jpg]

[Image: GermanGenericSoldiers_01_zpsbc17f0a6.jpg]

[Image: GermanGenericSoldiers_02_zps12b94497.jpg]

[Image: GermanGenericSoldiers_03_zpsd98902df.jpg]

Anybody need to rent a firing squad? Tongue ....

[Image: GermanGenericSoldiers_04_zps9d0ae196.jpg]

The pack will work in Canvas Knights ( I will publish it soon ) as well as Vehicle Simulator right away so you can start making maps with them. In other words, you may make a map using Vehicle Simulator now and it will work in Canvas Knights.

Big Grin Vehicle Simulator has all the tools that you need to start now.

More to come!

Clinton

Love to see them little guys in the 3D trenches in CK when flying over them, they look great! Big Grin

Deutschmark

Jesus, fellows!

For a moment I thought you'd call me names!
"German Characters.... :mrgreen: :Smile)

Great work Fireskull! 8)

Jambo :wink:

[Image: GS_01_image_zpsf7d2aad6.jpg]

The German infantry are done for now.

These are just some nice soldiers to place here or there in your scenery that you make for CK using Vehicle Simulator. They are not intended to be highly detailed or historical, but something in the background or to view from an aero-plane.

Next will be labor crew to include in the German character pack. Smile

Clinton

These are great man, I hope you will put them out along with others like, British, Italian, French, Austro Hungarian, Russian and USA all in a pack for CK map makers.

Deutschmark

Yep, DM, that would be nice.

I am prioritizing the order of making them. Of course German characters would be one of them near the top of the list. I want to next honor the French and British armies doing their duty.

Clinton

How are things on this issue. I am ready to take on the skins to the drawing figures.

Reminds me of the little men who used to cheer for you when you flew over the trenches in Red Baron 2 Smile

It contributes to the realism in this game.
Ready to paint the skins on all the warring parties.

Voenlet,

It's cool that you are interested in skinning the humans for CK. Nice!

Okay, I will look in my archive and awaken the armies of The Great War for you. :mrgreen:

Give me a few days or so.

Clinton

I'm looking forward to. I'd like to see the figures of the officers. I can also create thumbnails for future armies. This is useful for creating intelligence missions.

Hi all, I been talking with Clinton and we are going to make them as a vehicle so they can be used in convoys and missions and get them walking and when they die have them all fall down BLODEY! :OO Big Grin
And yes Ben we can have them cheering if you like as you fly over them :Smile) or get near them by using the engine sound of a vehicle for cheering :wink:

Deutschmark

It gives me great pleasure to take part in it as an artist skins.