[MOD] JPEG Screenshots or 1st IL-2 mod in history :)

Been using the original version with no problems, great bit of time saving since I take a LOT of screenshots when making skins so this saves me having to conver them.

Cheers!

What can I say... Excellent mod, have been using it for months, and people generally don't know of it, so

BUMP

Thanks for the bump, ArcticViper. I never saw this one before. Thanks Q-Tim!Big Grin

Dead thread on a good mod once again...

bumpage is in order I think...

Enjoy!

I've downloaded it - how do I install?

i HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS & PUT IT SEVERAL DIFFERENT PLACES BUT STILL GET TGAs...WHAT HAVE i DONE WRONG?
dIETZ :oops:

QTim Wrote:
ILV_Auila_Noctis Wrote:I only get a File that's about 1KB big....Confusedhock:
If that's how it's supposed to be, then how do I use that :?:

File's called 9782E66223D1856A and it was in a ZIP called "il2_jpeg_screenshots"
have you ever used any mods? you need to put this file into your Files directory (where other mods are).

Hope this helps

how do i take a screen shot?? do have to have a program? :?: -_-

Did you download this mod on the first page? Drop the file in your "Files" folder in Il-2 main folder. Create "Files" folder if you don't have one. Then just hit "Prt Scr" key. It will save screen shot to Il-2 main folder.

OhOhohhh what a help! Good idea. THX Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin :lol: :lol:

Sorry for up-ing that forum, but, QTim, is there a possibility to have a version of your file to save screen in Bmp instead of Jpeg?

Now that it is running- I love it!

CONAN Wrote:Sorry for up-ing that forum, but, QTim, is there a possibility to have a version of your file to save screen in Bmp instead of Jpeg?
can I suggest to use Fraps in this case?

saving much disk space with this... thanks a lot!

a big thank you to you QTim
I've searched this mod for a very long time Big Grin :wink:

Link seems to be broken, or is it in a different language? Is there another link I can use? Best Regards Smile