Cockpit Request.

Does the French Mod team have a website. I heard they have reskinned many cockpits.

I'd love a repainted Stuka cockpit - I might want to start flying it again.

Also, could someone remove the deflated sex doll from the He111 cockpit?

Anyone working on some USN planes or the P-47?

S!

Ahmsteen Wrote:very very good work..oleg must see this ..i think u must make il2 mod version full in one pack guys soon...
have good works...and god bless u

Oleg doesnt even like what where doing here :wink:

The P-47 cockpit definitely needs a makeover paint job...it's always been a fugly turd.

If this comes down to a "community vote" type thing, this would be my pick... Big Grin

~Noodles~

HH_Cipher Wrote:
Ahmsteen Wrote:very very good work..oleg must see this ..i think u must make il2 mod version full in one pack guys soon...
have good works...and god bless u

Oleg doesnt even like what where doing here :wink:

Officialy... ofcourse but, in particular? Smile

The french painted 109s are very very nice have you seen them at night with lights on?

[Image: f4c.jpg]

IAR 80/81 is the one that needs repaint more than everything else!

Thanks for the links, and another thing...

I am FANATIC fan of P-39 too....glad to realize that I am between some serious IL-2 hunters here in AAA!

I't be a great thing to clone a cockpit of either the Il-2 or Il-10, then I could reskin and swap the instruments for Luftie ones to make a convincing immitation of the cramped Hs129 cockpit.
Same thing goes for the existing P-38/Ki-46 cockpit mod or a generic Axis version of the B-25 pit.

I agree with the instrument swapping idea.

Can someone explain how to install the french 109 cockpits? Do they work with our wrapper?

Metatron Wrote:I agree with the instrument swapping idea.

Can someone explain how to install the french 109 cockpits? Do they work with our wrapper?

They work fine with Tims wrapper

Bee Wrote:I't be a great thing to clone a cockpit of either the Il-2 or Il-10, then I could reskin and swap the instruments for Luftie ones to make a convincing immitation of the cramped Hs129 cockpit.
Same thing goes for the existing P-38/Ki-46 cockpit mod or a generic Axis version of the B-25 pit.

Quote:Just paste them to Files/3DO/cockpit and then add what is needed to the filelist.

So why it worked with me?

[Image: Bf109G-2.jpg]
Bf 109G-2 (The girl in the photo is standard "equipment")

[Image: Bf109G-6Early.jpg]

Bf 109G-6 Early

[Image: Bf109G-6Late.jpg]
Bf 109G-6 Late

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. This would get the game to recognise the files, but would not prompt the aircraft in question to adopt them. You need to modify all the relevant files in the aircrafts make-up to get them to point to the new pit. That is the bit I'm unable to do.

Metatron Wrote:Can someone explain how to install the french 109 cockpits? Do they work with our wrapper?

If you are using the new wrapper it is the easiest, create in your "MODS" directory a folder named "BF109sPit" (for example), then in that folder create another one named "3do" and in this one put the folder "Cockpits" which you will find in the archive of the mod.

Please note that if you have another 109 Pit mod you need to disable it by puting a "-" in front of the mod folder name. Also note that the 109G6 early has a revi gunsight mod in it so if you have another mod that does that it will conflict so you will need to manualy remove the folowing files from the "BF109-G6 Early" folder:

Bf109F2Reticle.tga

Bf109F2ReticleGlow.tga

Bf109F2ReticleHighlight.tga

Reticle.mat

here's an example:

[Image: examplexn9.jpg]

For me its gotta be the P47 - that is one awful office !!

P_11c ..... that cockpit is the ugliest thing ..... like it is from pre EAW time

Z