Cockpit Request.

Faucon Wrote:I agree for Spitfire cockpit. They're as poor as Hurricane, and those cockpit are a little the same, so I would like to know if Spitfire's cockpit is the new Avala's target Tongue

Well, I have thought of that, since I have it already done on half, Spits and Hurricane's cockpits are look a likes. I shell see that yet.

I'm without internet last days, Gypsies stole the optic cables in my neighborhood, will be regularly here, as always somewhere after monday.

Quote:Gypsies stole the optic cables in my neighborhood

Lol are u living in italy like me ??!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Gambinobross Wrote:
Quote:Gypsies stole the optic cables in my neighborhood

Lol are u living in italy like me ??!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

There too!? Tongue

No I'm in Serbia, land of clowny looking barbarians. Guy from post office (it's their cables here) said that they will done them in concrete this time, so that gypsies cant dig em up again.

And on top of that my mobile phone gone dead last evening, so I am sending you this by smoke signals from my backyard Tongue (at my friend's, actually ) :mrgreen:

Go serbia!! go Belarus!!! :lol: :lol:

except Lukashenko, look at my signature

I would like to have a go at repainting the Yak cockpits, which I agree are indeed horrendous. However, I was unable to locate and extract the files. Has anyone had any luck with these files / folders?

If so, I'd like to discuss them with you. Cheers.

Serbia? We are neighbours , then. (same problems here, in Hungary).
I hope your internet will be fixed real soon.
I'm sure that Spit cockpit mod_by_Avala will be the one of the greates il2 mods ever!Smile

Could someone please post a Link to the website of the french IL-2 mod team?

Lol avala, in italy there are a lot of gypsies too Big Grin

and they steal optic cables as usual Big GrinBig Grin

I hope some holidays i'm going to visit your country Smile i need to learn more about your land ther Smile

reflected Wrote:Serbia? We are neighbours , then. (same problems here, in Hungary).
I hope your internet will be fixed real soon.
I'm sure that Spit cockpit mod_by_Avala will be the one of the greates il2 mods ever!Smile

Post office guys were quick this time. I still can’t figure out what they do with optic cables.

Quote:Lol avala, in italy there are a lot of gypsies too

and they steal optic cables as usual

I hope some holidays i'm going to visit your country i need to learn more about your land ther

Well, we shell drink few beers together then.

Don’t forget that we also have interesting aviation museum worth visiting (before it collapses dew to lack of maintenance, that is :mrgreen: )

http://www.pbase.com/vmarinkovic/air_museum

[Image: 33082733.P47Cr.jpg]

[Image: 66545343.91DXl0cS.603DSC_3612a.JPG]

[Image: 28232137.JU52.jpg]

[Image: 30732897.Nieuport_3.jpg]

[Image: 24084364.Air014.jpg]

[Image: 30767666.Spitfire3.jpg]

Lol avala, are those all the planes that serbia has got from the end of the war untill today?

All mixed productions Big Grin It would be nice to have holidays on there Smile with someone teaching stories about his place Big Grin

Hope to "jump on a p ... train" to serbia Big GrinBig Grin ciao.

That's why the museum is interesting. For its plane diversity.

Every exposed plane was used by air force firstly by Kingdom of Serbia, then Kingdom of Yugoslavia before the WW2, then Tito's Yugoslavia, all the way to the present Serbia. It was from 1912 to present day.

Before WW2 Yugoslavia also had good aviation industry in a rang of for example Poland, but mostly licencely built planes, like Breguet, Hawker Hurricane and Dornier Do17, (interesting production, isn' it?) and a numerous of its own design, like Rogozarski IK3.

So you can see Hurricanes beside Messerschmitt, and Sabres and Thunderjets beside Soviet planes from the 1950s and 1960s, like MiG21, Gazelles and Bell beside Mil4 and Mil8 or Kamov.

And there is only surviving Fiat G50 in the world, unfortunately not restaurated yet. Beside some parts of F117, F16, F15, Predator and complete unexploded Tomahawk guided missile.

[Image: 41773405mn5.jpg]

Not my work... but another great job from Freddy at the French team's forum.

Get it here...

http://files.filefront.com/Cockpit+109+ ... einfo.html

Crikey!

Love it. Where exactly is this forum btw? :?

Nice one, great improvement on the ReVi.

Whooooooo
Revi is really amazing!!!!! Confusedhock: