[MOD] Map Sardegna

Lovely! Great! But just one (or two) little requests: Could you make a litte bit more sea around? The map than would be more suitable for naval/land-war. What's about a little piece of Italy? And Tunis is'nt so far away, same to Sicily ... not to mention Corsica or France ...

This map is made to test the possibility of modding and has no historical reference or realistic.
E 'in processing a map with historical references in a field of wider action.
To help your request is reduced scale than 1 / 1 to make it more playable.
If you want to see the enclosed link:
viewtopic.php?t=2613

Bravo Volpinoooooooooo!!
Chiss

Immagina la sua contentezza nel vedere "Patria di Gilgamesh" all'interno della Sua Sardegna.
Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Fatti sentire appena puoi mitico Baracca ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Redfox59 (So.V-Volperossa)

I bet that the italian community is having happy time these days Smile

Very good!. Bravo!

I had NO idea Sardinia was such a big air conflict. It is good enoough to role play!! Arrow Arrow Arrow [i]"The Luftwaffe offered a much stiffer air defense over Sardinia. A huge brawl developed over the island on July 30th. AAF P-40

It 'easy to read the signs.
NOT map is a historic but simply a map test for the work of Corsican map ITALY-AFRICA-GRECEE.
There are historical references but tests of various solutions to be applied to a map important.
For see the W.I.P.
viewtopic.php?t=2613

Redfox59[/url]

Grazie 1000!!! ottimo lavoro!!! Big Grin

Beauty of a map, you map makers do amazing work. Thanks so much. Wingflyr. Big Grin

The airfield just north of Cagliari has a flaw in its runway when aircraft are taking off to the northwest.

The third aircraft to attempt to takeoff hits something in the runway after going only a short distance and tips over on its nose every time takeoff is attempted. This happens whether an AI is piloting the aircraft or it has a human pilot. The first two planes take off without difficulty.

Just behind the third plane setting on a the runway to takeoff is a short green line showing which seems to indicate the pavement is not laid to properly butt to the adjoining runway pavement.

This seems like an easy fix. Thought you might like to know.

Flagman

Thank you claim try to correct with an upgrade. are currently engaged with the change to the map ItalyAfricaGreece and other projects.
I hope to fix the bug.

Redfox59

Very Nice Work......Thanks Redfox!

Well, I guess it wouldn't necesarily have to be the third aircraft to take off. It is the third when there are 6 aircraft sitting on the runway waiting to take off.

The "bad spot" is perhaps an eighth of the length of the runway to the northwest of green strip near the south end of the runway. This green strip is very visible from the air and seems to somhow be part of the problem.

I noticed too that on at least some runways (and including the two northern most airfields), instead of taking off on all of the take-off starting spots assigned, the aircraft will "jump" to the next nearest spot to either side of it making a longer line of planes to take off. This is not neceearily anything to bother with and I think might be caused but the take-off spots being too close together to suit the secret map building rules.

Otherwise, I haven't noticed any other concerns.

What is the line that gets added to all.ini please?