Thread Closed

[3DSMAX] IL-2 3D Modelling Tutorials

Hi,

Is thee any web site with a 3Ds Max 2009 MODELLING tutorial for IL-2 1946 with a particular focus for newbies?

For example a complete tutorial that lists the steps to follow and gives example including how to integrate the new aircarft Mod (new slot) in IL-2 1946?

Thanks.

lol

RAF_Magpie Wrote:lol

^^ LOL

All you can do mate is start from the very begining, i,m currently learning with 3ds max 2009 and believe me there are no shortcuts to modding planes etc, you can find plenty of tutorials online but most are for experienced 3d modellers. I personally bought a complete beginers home course and i think its proberly the only way to go

Thanks for this
I only know some pretty basic stuff from making a HK 416 once never got it done though...

Hello,

Well I am too lazy to look at all posts to get a definitive answer but here it is:

Can I use 3Ds MAX 9 to create 3D plane models for IL-2 1946?

If not, can I use GMAX (which versions) or another (which ones?Discreet I heard?)

Lastly, there seems to be sparse information about Beginner 3D Modeling Tutorials for IL-2 1946 and it looks rather complicated.
Could you recommend me a good link?

I'm talking not just about doing the 3D model, meshes etc but from A TO Z creating the model and making it run in IL-2 1946 with weapons, damages, sounds, etc...
Does it imply JAVA programming ?

I have started work on the FERREY FULMAR for your information,I don't think anybody else is doing it...Buit I'm a newbie so I need some tutorials...
I found the blueprint on http://www.suurland.com/

Good day

Thanks.
Thread Closed