[MOD] Falklands/Malvinas map ready

Just wondering, could the Pulqui II have reached the Islands from Argentine mainland? I know that's a very what if scenario, but just pondering.

Charrua Wrote:Thank you for give us the map to the Argentine comunitiy the IL2.

Los agradecidos somos nosotros por habernos brindado la posibilidad de volar en nuestro territorio.

Nuestro Territorio :?: Argentina surrendered the 14th of June 1982. It is still British overseas territory.

Lejo, If I take your car still doesn

Lejo Wrote:Nuestro Territorio :?: Argentina surrendered the 14th of June 1982. It is still British overseas territory.

Argentina never Surrended!!!. When Argies stop to reclaim the sovereignty over Malvinas, then will be a surrender.

PD: Sorry about my english.

... guys , do watch where you're going with this ...

Z

Our Texan will look great in here, RealDarko :wink:

Lejo Wrote:
Charrua Wrote:Thank you for give us the map to the Argentine comunitiy the IL2.

Los agradecidos somos nosotros por habernos brindado la posibilidad de volar en nuestro territorio.

Nuestro Territorio :?: Argentina surrendered the 14th of June 1982. It is still British overseas territory.

No dumb, you can fly in Argentina.

Why not playing the map AND then posting?

Anyways, its an Awesome Map, ill need a Pulqui or something Tongue.

great job! im argentinian too and i

Hello people, does somebody know where can i find the argentinian texture pack?, because all the download links posted in this thread are dead Sad
Thanks a lot! ^_^

Hoooolaaaa, nadie sabe o los tiene?

[quote="Lufwaffe"]great job! im argentinian too and i

Are you the same Baco from the ECV 56 forums?, look, this link (http://www.mediafire.com/?cy1wbszohma) works, it is a package called "Skins_Malvinas_1946.zip", it is the only thing i could find :S.