Mission Mate WIP - Mod Additions. *UPDATE December 11 2009*

RealDarko, I have your map installed and it looks very good!! Big Grin

A few questions for you.
Which airbase would you like for the axis army and which airbase for the allied army.
What static aircraft would you like placed at each airbase for each army, 2 x fighter types and 1 x bomber type for each base.

If you don't care how it goes I will make a choice for each myself, but I think it is nice if you have the opportunity to choose for yourself.

Also, what name would you like for the map in the Mission Mate map list?

Let me know either way.

Cheers, CS. Smile

Malvinas/Falklands for the name.
Allied airfield goes for Stanley Airfield, Axis, any on the continent. About planes, Spitfire Mk9, Tempest and Mosquitoes for RAF/allies and P47D, C47 and P63 for the Axis/Argies

Thank's a lot man!

Hi CS,

I've enjoyed your MM program since you first released it. I can hardly wait for this version to be completed. (Boy, I say that a lot on this site!) Any rough estimate of an ETA?

RealDarko Wrote:Malvinas/Falklands for the name.
Allied airfield goes for Stanley Airfield, Axis, any on the continent. About planes, Spitfire Mk9, Tempest and Mosquitoes for RAF/allies and P47D, C47 and P63 for the Axis/Argies

Thank's a lot man!

Thanks for that. Smile

A couple of questions, are your Allied aircraft choices only for the RAF or for all Allied armies? Also are the Axis aircraft just for Germany or all Axis armies?

I begin work on your map tonight.

Cheers, CS. Smile

saunders1953 Wrote:Hi CS,

I've enjoyed your MM program since you first released it. I can hardly wait for this version to be completed. (Boy, I say that a lot on this site!) Any rough estimate of an ETA?

Hi mate, nice to read that you've been enjoying MM all this time. Big Grin I am currently working on points mapping and scaling for RealDarko's "Malvinas/Falklands" map after that I think I will release a WIP update. There will be four mod maps, Malta, Sardegna, kapteeni's kt_Channel and Malvinas/Falklands. Only the channel map will be fully functional but all will be flyable with landing and take-off points. Also the new Beau 10.

It should be at that point in about a week or two depending on how much time I get to work on it.

Of course I will be including a selection of the Slot maps when they are ready also.

Take care,
CS. Smile

Latest WIP images:

kt_Channel Fully functional for pending WIP release
[Image: Channel.jpg]

Malvinas/Falklands
[Image: Falklands.jpg]

I hope to release a WIP update for download within a week or two that will include 4 mod maps and the Beau 10 (Spit 1 is already in there).

Cheers, CS. Smile

Hey, thanks CS. As a 100% offliner, I really appreciate what you are doing here.

Sorry for the delay, will be cool to have all the axis and allies nations please

Patiently waiting.....

RealDarko Wrote:Sorry for the delay, will be cool to have all the axis and allies nations please

Ok, just to be clear,

All allied armies = Spitfire MkIV, Tempest and Mossie.
All axis armies = P47D, P63 and C47.

Are you sure you don't want a more variable aircraft default set for each army? No problem either way, I just want to be sure you understand that your choice will mean that no matter what army is chosen by the user, the same default aircraft set will be at each airbase.

Cheers, CS. Smile

WIP update including screens showing integration of "The Slot" maps.

The Mission Mate map list has grown to the point that I have decided to put the main "All Maps" list on a slider bar see below:

[Image: MMAllMapSelection.jpg]

Also as with previous major changes with IL-2 there is a new map list created solely for the mod maps, this option will make it clear to all users which maps are mod maps and which are official.

[Image: MMModMapSelection.jpg]

The Slot... has anyone heard that map name before? :wink:

What a beautiful map and congratulations to all of the development team involved with this. The Slot is the first map I have seen that I have felt inspired to make a map scrollable in both the vertical and horizontal axis for Mission Mate. The user is be able to use the entire map area with Mission Mate by using the usual mouse wheel scrolling method, but in addition using the shift key now alternates the movement between the vertical and horizontal axis.

A series of screen shots showing the new variable axis movement for The Slot map.

[Image: Slot1.jpg]

[Image: Slot2.jpg]

[Image: Slot3.jpg]

[Image: Slot4.jpg]

[Image: Slot5.jpg]

All of the above images are of the one map inside MM showing different positions after scrolling.

Only basic head to head points mapped at this point but I will have "The Slot" included in a more advanced level for the pending WIP update release.

Cheers,
CrazySchmidt. Smile

fantastic Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

many thanks for your work , time and effort ....

cheers
Z

No problem with the planes is Ok

fly_zo Wrote:fantastic Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

many thanks for your work , time and effort ....

cheers
Z
+ 1. This is absolutely outstanding! You got SLOT too Confusedhock: !!!

I'm asking this as a user, will you add CanonUK BoB map and the new Sinai map?