Object mods - guide to installing DL's by Fisneaky

Sorry, bad wording from my end. The folder I am looking for is the one you are reffering to here:

Quote:Step 3

Copy the objects folder

Go to "G:\'46\Mods\BuildingsTextures\3do\Buildings\Pacific\HQ_US"

Copy the HQ folder and paste in Pacific .

I suppose this folder came with one of the downloads. My problem is I do not have this download. I can not find it among the buildings folder in your Hangars 2 download (a very nice package, I must ad!).

Looking through the Hangars download, I guess the HQ_US folder is supposed to have 7 MAT files (Base, DamageLo, Mid and Hi and SkinHi, Mid and Lo), 2 SIM files (Live and Dead), 2 MSH files (Live and Dead) and 6 skin files (damaged and undamaged in three resolutions).

Im am looking for the HQ_US with the above content. The download only contains the Photoshop template.

Original folder tree and textures , mat etc are in the Building textures DL here:

(The link is inoperative)

Thanks, it's working now!

I needed the static.ini files so i dl'd the 4.08 and 4.09 append. My question is do i put them in the folder as seperate files or do I combine the two then add the lines for the hanger mod after that?
TYVM for any help in advance.

skyvyper Wrote:I needed the static.ini files so i dl'd the 4.08 and 4.09 append. My question is do i put them in the folder as seperate files or do I combine the two then add the lines for the hanger mod after that?
TYVM for any help in advance.

You should just merge the 4.08 static.in and the 4.09 append.

Or get the Default 4.09 static.ini

Then just add the lines for the hanger mod ( or any other mods) in notepad.

Thx for the quick reply!! Big Grin

I've always wanted to have some form of movable infantry units in the game for offline play. I've always wondered if you can make a "static" object into a "chief". Sad Anyone know anything about this?