P-82 Twin Mustang, :)

Greetings Hellzone are progress on creation F-82? 8)
I do campaign about the war beginning in Korea:
http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php? p=39969#post39969
This plane is very necessary to me, release will be fast? :oops: :?:

Read the thread... Hellzone's bird is dead.

Deac Wrote:Read the thread... Hellzone's bird is dead.

It ain't dead.

Okay...

so which is it?

dead or alive?

Unfortunately.

Looks like it.

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:

It ain't dead.

I happen to have an uncle who was stationed in Okinawa in late 1945 and said he saw one of those fly over his troop- he said it was "the fastest darned thing I ever did see."

Big Grin

Hope it happens in IL-2 whenever it is ready, it'd be great ;dd

Cheers

Triad

Hello, everyone and good day

Hellzone announced last year that he will no longer be with us. He might visit but indicated that was about it. Unless he visits under another name, no one has heard from him, that I know anyway.

Is this project dead?

I would say probably but that is not absolutely certain, like a missing in action soldier. :-?

Its a known fact that this project has been dead for a while. I just hope somebody adopts it... This would be perfect for Korea...

This project is dead. However the Aviator Mod Team is building a F-82 from scratch, as you can see here. Don't expect it any time soon, the AMT is working on a crazy number of projects, but they do deliver on what they announce so we will get it in the long run.
[Image: P823.png]
I hope VH-Rock doesn't mind me posting his picture here, but he did post it in a thread requesting a F-82 over at SAS so I think he will be okay with it.

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:
F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:

It ain't dead.

Bearing in mind your last post was December last year. And we have no feed back from Hellzone? Catch my drift?

Any way Aviator are now working on one which is good news.

HH_Cipher Wrote:Bearing in mind your last post was December last year. And we have no feed back from Hellzone? Catch my drift?

Any way Aviator are now working on one which is good news.

He is in Aviator mod team....

Ah, Got confused. I take my words back.

How is the P-82 coming along? It looks awesome.

Great job AMT