P-82 Twin Mustang, :)

Any updates on the situation? This page was just yesterday's discussion, and i had to dig already into the archive to find it. A lot is going on here :lol: So... any news?

UPDTATE!!!!

Now has working radiators, both rudders move at the time, center is comeing too.

[Image: p82nearfinallandeddb6.jpg]

[Image: p82nearfinal3qu0.jpg]

^ I dident crash..

cool 8)

cheers

Z

Also for the people who want radar.... its a possiability....

The Right Side would have a station without Rudder Pets, and Stick.

Only Gauges and Radar Screen.

Hellzone, you are a Guru - you know that?

Excelent work mate, absolutly fantastic old boy! 1 Question, how difficult is she to skin?

hellzone almighty. Your will shall be done

[Image: Bruce_Almighty_1.jpg]

Haha, its very nice to see its coming the way it should be. Good job

Great work! Looking forward to it.

It's great that for many planes, the ingredients are already there. 8)

lol hellzone almighty "long live Jim carrey !!" I will be working on it all day today.

Hellzone Wrote:The Right Side would have a station without Rudder Pets, and Stick.
Only Gauges and Radar Screen.
Nice work Hellzone.
After you finnish the P-82,and take a rest,can you do something about this ?

The blue clans and pilots need it a lot.Not so hard to make it,compared with this one Wink
We only need a G-2/6,with 2 playable cockpits with mirrored gauges,rudder pedals and stick movements. (even if only one of them is manable).And of course,removed cannon and only 2x cowling Mg's and reduced fuel tank capacity to 240 liters.
I was about to start making it on my own,but all of my free time goes straight to my Bulgaria map.

ps: Sorry about posting this as O/T in this thread,but i don't want to start again a G-12 request thread...Don't consider it as a thread hijacking.

yeh I could do that, the Seafire 47 is a project i have laid off for a while... sence i need a bunch of code for this and that... and i cant do it my self.

That should be kinda easy... I will see what i can do once i get a release on this, which will be soon.

Thx a lot Hellzone.
I'm so happy to hear those great news! Smile

I have a question...I'm still "green" with the ingame IL-2 plane cods,etc.And you're now working on plane modding for a while and probably can answer me...
So here it is:

At this stage of the sim divellopement,is it possible to make a plane in IL-2,which can be controlled by 2 players at the same time,and some kind of switch,which will lock the controls in one of the cockpits? (of course in coop.mission mode)

I had a feeling this would arise.... jolly tryed this and it just crashes... but that dosent mean its not do able...

Sad .
Anyway,the hope can live forever.
I hope that this will be available in IL-2,soon... Smile

I/JG54_Gringo Wrote:Sad .
Anyway,the hope can live forever.
I hope that this will be available in IL-2,soon... Smile

yes i hope for that too Smile

Elevators now moveing/Animateing, This P-82 Will be useing Allison Engines. P-82 had merlins that contra rotated but 2 were only made, So im useing Allison Engines.