[MOD] Ardennes Winter New - V3 Released

WynD Wrote:Hi all,
I hope someone here can give me some help. I am getting really frustrated because I cannot figure this out on my own.
I am trying to install this great Adennes winter map. I downloaded v3 which is an .exe file.
I ran that. I also made sure that config.ini has a line for tab_ardennes in the 'quick' section. When I do run IL-2 this does show up properly in the quick mission builder.
I also checked the all.ini and there is a line for the map in there.
Every time I click on 'fly' to try out a mission I always get 'Wrong Target Selected' I have read through all pages for this post and tried all the different things mentioned previously in renaming lines in the all.ini many times. I even selected all the different 'target' selections in the QMB to see if even that made a difference... which I really didn't think that was the problem anyway.
I am sure I just don't have something quite right in one of the configuration files.
I just cannot figure out how to get this map properly installed and running. Can someone please help me out.
Thanks
WynD

to be able to run any map in QMB you must have sets of missions created for desired map ( for blue and red side separately )

please read:

(The link is inoperative)

reg
Z

WynD, The one piece missing from the puzzle is that you also need to have missions in your missions/quick folder that use this specific map.
You could try opening the missions you currently have for one of the other Ardennes maps with a text editor such as wordpad. Change the first line of text where it specifies which map to use so that it now reads the same as the map name in the Full Mission Builder. Copy the edited mission and save it using the map name from the config .ini.
It should work since the maps are the same except for the textures used.

Thanks so much for the help on this. I'll check all this out and give things another try.

Much appreciated,
WynD