NEEDS LINK- CRIMEA Multi-Season MAP PACK

Damn you're good!

Bee Wrote:Damn you're good!

He stole my words - U're an incredible worker/MOD'er!
Big Grin

DK-nme

Looking very nice indeed!

LAL_RONE Wrote:THX PHASMID for the explaination.

I continue my relooking :

Kherson :

[Image: kherso11.jpg]

[Image: kherso12.jpg]

[Image: kherso13.jpg]

[Image: kherso14.jpg]

Hi LAL_Rone, no pressure! - just wondering how this masterpiece was going? :wink:

I was going to ask the same question.....

Hi; i would like to know something about this project; it is still in stand by or will we be able to fly around this beauty sometime?

S!

No, it's finished !!
But it is available on another web site. I must upload it on AAA in few days.

Merci!!!

:mrgreen:

I have sent you a new PM...

Thank you RONE!

someone please PM me a link where this one is available for download, cheers.

NONE OF MY LAL_Crimea MAPS WORK ANY MORE AFTER INSTALLING THE ui 1.1 MODS OR TRYING WITH THIS ONE.

sorry caps was stuck on. I get LAL_Crimeawinter.ini load error.

now for some reason the Kuban mission maps from our online coop maps dont work any new updates posted yet as the download is still the old link.

GF_Mastiff Wrote:NONE OF MY LAL_Crimea MAPS WORK ANY MORE AFTER INSTALLING THE ui 1.1 MODS OR TRYING WITH THIS ONE.

sorry caps was stuck on. I get LAL_Crimeawinter.ini load error.

I don't think they were part of the UI 1.1, at least it wasn't in mine. I re-installed these (from link on first page) and used the sfs extractor to get the original actors.static file out and put it in the LAL_Crimea folder. All looks sweet now :lol:

Cheers

Quelty

Hi all, is there anybody who has this actor.static file available? Can't save missions on this map as it is and its a pity to not use it.

No longer needed, found it somewhere

Beautiful map of the four seasons but I do believe I don't see any airfield icons in full mission builder. Maybe I got a bad download or something?