[MOD] NORMANDY MAP 1944 (D Day + 3 weeks)

Yup, it loads now.

Falco rename the entry in conf.ini to "LAL_Normandie-44", it should work.

@reflected, thanxs for offering your help .

Yes, I remember now, that's the correct file name. I hope you're gonna enjoy the missions! Smile

Big Grin Hi LAL-RONE,

Thanks a lot for this nice addition and all details included.
After ( succesful ) installation yesterday I just took one Hawk ( French skin by Tchaika ) in the air and flew up and down, and around to enjoy this beauty.

DOCTOR

fly_zo Wrote:
LAL_RONE Wrote:About Hangars MODS, I will have to sent it to FLY_ZO ?

no need m8 .... for building skins just upload files to mediafire or such filehost server and start thread in IL2 Building Skins Download section

(The link is inoperative)

please contact zeppo via PM for more details

reason is simple .... those kind of mods still must be manually installed cos of updating static.ini so there is no reason for me to check them first

cheers
Z

OK THANKS, but I have a problem : I can't open a thread in this section. A message say to me that only moderator can do that ...
Otherwise, the Hangar MOD is finished and ready to download.

++

A BIG campaign is almost complete using this stunning map. Many thanks to LAL_RONE for this.

viewtopic.php?t=5739

Thanks for this super map mate.. great detail and choice of scenery..
Oh, and to Reflected as well for the QMB missions.. works like a charm!

LAL_RONE Wrote:OK THANKS, but I have a problem : I can't open a thread in this section. A message say to me that only moderator can do that ...

++

do contact zeppo for further info ( i did send him PM regarding your mod ... but still waiting for answer )

cheers
Z

zaelu Wrote:Yup, it loads now.

Falco rename the entry in conf.ini to "LAL_Normandie-44", it should work.

@reflected, thanxs for offering your help .

yepSmile ok now work, thank you, Zaelu.S!

fly_zo Wrote:
LAL_RONE Wrote:OK THANKS, but I have a problem : I can't open a thread in this section. A message say to me that only moderator can do that ...

++

do contact zeppo for further info ( i did send him PM regarding your mod ... but still waiting for answer )

cheers
Z

OK, a big THX !!!
I sent him a MP too, but no response. The ideal would be to allow me to post in this section, because after have seen brilliant Fisneaky work, I made a MOD which relooking OLEG Trains :
[Image: trainc11.jpg]

..I'll see what i can do

edited: LAL_RONE , please check your PM

cheers
Z

Those trains look great!

Excellent new map and thanks for the new hangars as well.

WOW! just took my first flight over your new map lone and from the second it loaded i realised that i was dealing with something special,outstanding work mate Big Grin

p.s. thanks heaps fro the missions reflected,very well done 8)

Ooooooo, missed this one :oops:

Thanks m8 8)

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

This looks a must have, some very nice work there, shame i havent got the MOD installed in the 409 on my PC yet, just waiting for that last patch.