Dynamic Light in IL2

go on FC nice work lad

Potenz

Very good FC.

Perhaps the light is too powerfull, but it GIANT !!!

LAL_RONE Wrote:Hi every body.

I try to create a MOD about dynamic light...

Can someone help me, or know how to create this mod ?

Thanks.
Hi LAL _RONE!

I have done the object that you are talking about:

[Image: 975b219cfd425547644f3e7fe29cf4886g.jpg]

The problem is that the light flickering!! Confusedhock: :x

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Well i guess light flickers..... lol

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:Well i guess light flickers..... lol

But I mean it flickers as the campfire object does, i don't think the light flickers like fire flames do!

did this get anywhere? is it available?

LAL_RONE Wrote:Hi FC.

I didn't know that Campfire is Java script.
It would be great if you can copy/paste campfire and erase flame animation !!!!

The searchlight is another object which generate dynamic light. But it is ON only when a enemy aircraft fly nearby. However the color of light is good, and the light have no quiver.

The campfire animation is just a series of tga skins listed in the .txl file.

Just replace with a regular tga in the mat files

Im still not folowing how this is done, there's a whole different input in these this thread as to how it's done but not real explanation. im currently working on an epic enviroment for online dogfighting with lively activity at every airport, and i would like to light up the cities and create some dynamic lights of larger proportions for it to look it's best, Where's the TXL file? how do i edit the properties of the dynamic lightning and so on!

I really think we're on to something here that would be a great tool for the map-makers out there (including me) so i'd hate to see this thread die! =D

J Hammer Wrote:Im still not folowing how this is done, there's a whole different input in these this thread as to how it's done but not real explanation. im currently working on an epic enviroment for online dogfighting with lively activity at every airport, and i would like to light up the cities and create some dynamic lights of larger proportions for it to look it's best, Where's the TXL file? how do i edit the properties of the dynamic lightning and so on!

I really think we're on to something here that would be a great tool for the map-makers out there (including me) so i'd hate to see this thread die! =D

You can view this post and download Dynamic light mod here Arrow http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...18&t=29116
please read all posts about size and intensity and... you can put only about 30 or 32 of this object on you map!