Carrier Takeoff Mod 5.3.3 (updated 7/23/2009)

Well...this is gonna be fun. I guess I'll start working my through the individual problems people are having. Maybe something will pop out that fixes most everything, or maybe it will involve tweaking individual aircraft and ships.

If it's possible, when you notice a problem, it would be real helpful if you could upload or email the mission file (mis). If you can't that's OK too. I really appreciate the feedback. You can email the file to: fireballaaa A...T gmail.com

First up...

american Wrote:F4f Carrier generic. Head 90 They all they the proper path but noine unfold there wing's before they take off the run way, They just go as if they had fixed wing's.

American, I haven't been able to duplicate this problem. Here's a mission I created based on your description. Can you try this and see if you if the same thing happens.

AAA_Generic_Carrier_and_F4F.mis

Blattlin Wrote:Hello,

Seafire explode on the side of the deck with the british carrier

Blattlin, was this with version b3 or b2 of the mod?

:lol: :lol: i found a weird bug, but isn't bad it's actually funny Big Grin , i placed 20 f6f in sara carrier, everything was going fine until i decided to speed up the game, planes started to launch with unfolded wings, this just happens when you speed the game up, it's ok for me, but it's to funny see all the planes go straight into the water.

Potenz

the mod works like a charm

I installed this MOD, it is normal this happens to me???

When the aricraft deployed wings, it collide with each other

[Image: background0011jx0.jpg]

Just to thanks, for the moment I didn't notice any problem...

Apart a surprising feeling of patriotism(the most strange is that even our flags have the same colours I'm sure not American! Big Grin )
[Image: F4Fusa.jpg]

Definitely, this M O D does not work for me.

Curious how the departing aircraft IA, the truth is, that is quite funny, Above all, seen Fast camera

[Image: background0041wn0.jpg]
[Image: background0061vb4.jpg]
[Image: background0051od9.jpg]
[Image: background0021jo5.jpg]

BERSERKER Wrote:Definitely, this M O D does not work for me.

Curious how the departing aircraft IA, the truth is, that is quite funny, Above all, seen Fast camera

Does that only happen when you speed the game up to 2X, 4X or 8X? If so, a couple other people have noticed that. I'll take a look at that after we get all the other issues worked out.

If it also happens in normal speed, then could you upload or send me a copy of the mission file? Upload would be best so others can also test it.

Thanks!

BERSERKER Wrote:I installed this MOD, it is normal this happens to me???

When the aricraft deployed wings, it collide with each other

Berserker, I noticed in the image in your post that the engine is not running in that aircraft unfolding its wings. Did it not ever start, or did something cause it to stop?

Again, if you could upload or email me a copy of the mission file, that would be very helpful.

Hi fireball :wink:

I uninstalled the MOD Cry

I believe that this problem happened at normal speed and fast.

The plane with the stopped engine is mine, others have it running.

That file you want to send?

DGEN error perhaps? If you say, and I was sent to you

I assume that your MOD to install, put the files in the folder SoundMOD

C:\Archivos de programa\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\SOUNDMOD

Regards

HundertzehnGustav Wrote:had the carrier travalling east tho, and any TBMs or TBFs would release chocks, turn right (point south) deploy wings, and go overboard. :evil:

i am off to take a good close look at beta3, but i think i can recommend one thing already:

Can you make things so that the AI move forward, about 100% more the distance they do now? or at least 50% more? I often see AI dumbarses deploy their wings, only do destroy their respective neighbours engine with said wing. Moving a few yards more forward would help greatly reduce this utter and complete waste of good airplanes.

Did beta 3 fix any or all of these issues for you?

Very good. I confirm that the problem occurs only with the fast camera , at normal speed aircraft take off properly, although, in my humble opinion, are far to the right.

It is unfortunate what the fast camera, because this very well to see how each plane is taking off, you can get to do a bit long and tedious, if there are many planes in front of our

Anyway an excellent job Fireball :wink:

Greetings

B3 cured my problems so far Big Grin

The Lady Lex and the Big E both launched full decks of SBD's followed by TBF's followed by F4F's cruising on a heading of 285 deg. with a wind of 10 fps from 0 deg ...... not a single hiccup...... they went on to do a successful attack on Salamoa and Lae where Japanese transports were gathered to prepare for an invasion, after a long flight through the mountains of the Owen Stanley range.
10 march 1942

.....and yesterday.....at home Confusedhock:

btw :
IL-2 Carrier Takeoff Mod
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFmB9o9ysF8

BTW fire ball i ran it apperantly i know what it is. When i ran it online in the co-op it worked but when i run it single player in FMB it dosn't.

Everything works fine here so far, except accelerated time.

Thanks a lot ! Big Grin