[DOWNLOAD] Slot Campaign- 67th FS **UPDATE 14 Nov 08**

Congratulations vonofterdingen on delivering such a superbly crafted campaign. The atmosphere, detail, and especially the briefings are fantastic.

Even if you aren't a fan of the aircobra, the mission briefings alone are worth flying this campaign.

Very well done.

Vono,

Great campaign. I am enjoying it a lot.

Just a minor bug report: In mission 6, there is no Player aircraft selected and the campaign cannot progrees.

My own solution: Open the mission with FMB and set the player aircraft to the only P-39D-2 flight.

Thanks Mariskal for reporting it.

I have replaced the file (and the link at the first page of this post). If anyone has already downloaded, install the new version over the old to keep your mission statistics.

FANTASTIC!!!

Loving This, I used to LOATH the P-39, but Alas, you have given hope and Joy where there once was not.

Aka. Great Campaign!!!

I would Suggest to some some of the P-39 Mods too!

Glad everyone is liking this.

Catahoulak9: when you get a chance, check out the last mission. I used your suggestion.

I will eventually do a "Cactus Lightening" campaign as a follow-up to this. I have a couple projects in between though.

I reposted the old files when I updated for the fix.

The fix for mission 6 (no assigned pilot) is now linked on the first page (R-111408). Sorry for the confusion.

This campaign is simply outstanding. Thanks vonofterdingen for taking the time to make it.

I couldn't agree more Slowburn. This is A+ work. I'd forgotten about this little gem with all the new stuff being introduced. I've played it through twice and I'm sure it will get another go around because it really is that good.

I wish vonofterdingen was making more.

I am doing more. I am working on the Channel map now (isn't everybody) and have another P-39 campaign in the works. I still like this one the best .

Dead link. Drat!

I have just PMd with vonofterdingen to come fix the link.

Deutschmark

Sorry for the confusion, everyone. I had not thought there was any further interest in this.

You can find it now on M4tT: http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?n...ails&id=67

I had considered updating it to work with DBW and/or 411, but haven't given the idea much more thought; if there is interest in that I will reconsider.