BETA - Battle of France - Part 1 (4.09)

alessio Wrote:
EasyRider Wrote:Here are links to the two threads on Ashes map and the first thread has links needed for the map files,the map is also included with the UI 1.1

viewtopic.php?t=6440&start=0

viewtopic.php?t=1559&start=0

Easy

Don't work for me...also the first Sad

Links worked fine for me,I just checked them,
try using the search function maybe as that is how I found the links to give you.

Easy

Great, but is this map run on Il2 1946 PackAAA 1.2?

Yes map runs with UI 1.1 or 1.2 -- The readme instructions apply to this setup.

Also the map is included in HSFX and UP2.0

fantastic, ther's a long time that I would like to find a map where I could place Chi

So, what's new about the part2 of this map?

I've another question, perhaps a idiot question, but...

Is it possible to inufied this map with the channel map of canonUk? and in this case, having a complete map of the western europ, with belgium, noth france, netherland, belgium a a part of germany?

Canons Channel map is to a different scale. The other problem in attempting to merge maps is that each map has a limited number of ground texture slots allocated. The same slot is likely to be allocated to different textures on different maps. What is more practical is to take an existing map and make it larger or smaller, so Canons map could be extended further east using the existing map setup. Probably easier than trying to merge the BoF map with it.

Ashe

Can not say enough about the work that went into this map... it's a real beauty just flying over.

Many thank's to all that made this map possible.