[MOD] Ship Pack 2 Download

New download link in first post.

Deutschmark

THANK YOU very much!! Big Grin

Is there a way to download and install just the Kriegsmarine Graf Spee carrier? and...is there a very simple install procedure for just that one ship. I really do not want to risk my HSFX installation, and the Readme instructions are a bit complex for my Old Man's weary brain...and lack of skill in Modding.

I may try to install the full Shippack at a later date...baby steps first though for me...
Thanks in advance for any guidance/help.

No you can not just add one ship to your game,you need the shippack mod in order to add new ships into the shippack mod
There is a couple of empty slots for new ships "in the shippack mod", that the new downloadable ships need to be installed into

Thanks for the response. I apologize for my question. I just discovered that HSFX came with the/a shippack, including Graf Spee. Doh!! In FMB Objects display it showed under "shippack" whereas before I was looking under just "Ships".

VERY cool landing a Stuka on the carrier!!!

Doolittle81 Wrote:Thanks for the response.
VERY cool landing a Stuka on the carrier!!!

No Worries M8 Smile
I should have realized you had HSFX and the ship in question was in there lol
Going to have to give that a go,landing a stuka on carrier now Tongue
I

Downloading now thank you Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

What ships does this pack include and what type of file is it? I want it to be a .zip file please.

Stealth_Eagle Wrote:What ships does this pack include and what type of file is it? I want it to be a .zip file please.

All Mods are in .zip format or similiar and whilst there is no specific list given, this pack is well worth it and includes ships like the Graf Zeppelin(Repaint) and some more american ships, Italian ships and some small Pocket battleships and Destroyers.

Where is Ship Pack 1? Could someone please PM me the download? Big Grin

If you install Ship Pack 2, you don't need Ship Pack 1