[Mod] Updated Thailand/East Burma/Indochina map (new)

ooopps :oops:

I forgot all about these two..

viewtopic.php?t=8768

viewtopic.php?t=8844&highlight=lost+buildings

:wink:

new link in the first post ... (and here)

full version includes the patch and rivers and altered info in static.ini for the 'lost' buildings

Thailand.map.including.patch.021108.exe (The link is inoperative)

Hi fred

Sorry if I've missed this elsewhere.

I was flying at sea level round some of the islands off the coast and noticed that the sea was not level, and in fact I could see underneath some of the beaches and 'under' the islands. Is this a known issue such as a game limitation due to terrain gradient, or is it something I've done wrong?

Great map by the way although I've only seen a small part of it so far :wink:

....more likely due to laziness on my part....or failure to check every little land/sea interface for the problem and correcting it
:oops:

No worries fred, you've done a great job.

I can find the place again and let you know where if you'd like, or we can leave it and keep the matter to ourselves if you'd prefer :wink:

sorry for stupid question ...

this version overwrite on previous version ?

CK_PIPS Wrote:sorry for stupid question ...

this version overwrite on previous version ?

yes.......but there may be extra stuff to put in the static.ini

Thank you fred !! :wink:

where can I find thses extra stuff ?

if you speak about PSP of LAL_R_One or hangars or mod from Canon ...I already have all of them ! 8)

no...... I meant that there are extra lines to be added to the static.ini....it is all in the map folder with the objects......
just meaning that to overwrite the old map is OK and add objects to the MODS folder is OK...but any extra stuff needs the new lines in the static.ini or it will not be seen

Ok fred ...but is it possible to know these files with extra stuff, because I see above some post with links but I am not sure about what to download as necessary and what is not necessary ...

thanks again for your extraodinary work :wink:

yes, i agree it is too confusing for newcomers .....

please ffb , remove all unnecessary d/l links from main post : leave only AAA link for map download and AAA links to threads with two mandatory downloads ( R1 hangar/Cannon)

all the rest d/l links move to map's discussion thread

thanks

Z

CK_PIPS Wrote:Ok fred ...but is it possible to know these files with extra stuff, because I see above some post with links but I am not sure about what to download as necessary and what is not necessary ...

thanks again for your extraodinary work :wink:

just make sure that all the 'add-to' lines to be put in your static.ini are actually present there

downloaded and installed exactly how it says in the instructions. including the static ini.
cant save mission :?

in the fmb maps section, i notice that there is 2x ffb_thailand maps
also, when i go to the folder where i saved the map, there is a _ru.properties but mo mis file.

I had the same problem. Found I had installed LALHANGAR (MOD-HANGAR) incorrectly. The instructions say :

1. Copy/paste MODS folder in your IL2 directory

I was reviewing file structure and decided to copy/paste Mod LAL_Hangar in the MODS folder, this solved the problem for me. I can now save missions in the Thailand map.

Hope this helps.

didnt work, but i do have 1120 objects now. cant use thailand map though :? :?