New Normandy map 1.0

Looks great. Quite the quilt there.

Where is the LAL_RONE normandy 1943 map ? I have the Normandy '44 Map but I don't see any of the files you have listed to delete, I just want to be sure of what needs to be replaced before I add or delete anything. Although I have LALNormandy 1 and 2 I still don't see these files in the listed locations.

[edit] Okay, I worked this out on my own actually I don't have a LAL 1 and 2 in my map list I have the LAL Normandy 2 44 +3 weeks and the original Norm 1 and 2, after reading the instruction through a few times and deciding I didn't need the DCG one I installed the second link and put it in IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\MODS\MapMods\Maps - then in the Map list in FMB the original Normandy 2 is the one that has been modified, this is in my secondary install because I don't want to mix new mods with my UI_1.1 for compatibility issues. First this is a beautiful map, big difference from the original, I flew a Ju-88 from Le Harve all the way to Point Du Hoc and then to the Maidstone base, everything looks wonderful. My system is a 32bit AMD 2800+ with 1.5Gb Kingston DDR2 and a BFG 512Mb Nvidia 7600 OC AGP card, I averaged 22fps when I wasn't directly over any Large cities and surprisingly got as High as 52 in cockpit but boy oh boy it dropped to as low as 1 when over some of the larger cities and harbor areas with a lot of pop-up, my only disapointment was there where no Bunkers or Gun Emplacements for a D-Day scenario but hell it's really a shame to add anything to this already well appointed map it would almost take away from it and we mission makers have to do something don't we. I guess my question to Fly zo is pointless now what more could you want. I might suggest this be updated to reflect the difference in the map list to give proper credit to LAL, anyway lets get this to final so it will become part of the 1.1 I want to be able to make missions for this that everyone can enjoy! ~S!

Problem with very low FPS over big cities.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1kijzgwzvmh

Unzip this file to temporary folder.
There will be folder Zd_slovakia_object_visiblity_distance_decreased.Copy it to yours MODS folder.
That little decreased visiblity distance of some slovakia objekt.

PS Sorry for my English.

I DL'd this but if I'm not mistaken you can reduce visibility distance in the config right? The thing is as you approach a city it has this wave of buildings appear as block after block is rendered, it seems as though there is only one LOD. It's either all there or it's not depending on how far you are from it rather than seeing all the buildings at once and those in the foreground being rendered in fine detail and the ones farther away being less detailed. You go from average fps down to a slide show, I suppose I could experiment with haze and different weather but it's probably just a shortcoming of the game engine. I don't imagine it can be helped much but I will check this out, Thanks.

Okay please don't take this the wrong way, as I know some do.
Firstly I work with some of the people who have control over what goes into the Mod ie. the U.I. This is wonderful a beautiful addition to the game and I realize that it is a compilation but it needs it's own position in the map list. Right now it is in the position of being Normandy 2 and it's not Normandy 2 it's
Flyzo/LAL/Zdenek Normandy. If anyone writes a mission for Normandy 2 now it will not work with this map correctly it will cause errors all over the place, I have it installed in a separate version of a modded game I use for this purpose.
I love this map but if you want this to be compatible and you may be working on it already but now it makes what I installed to my particular modded version unique.
And yes I do get FPS problems with this map, If I'm sitting in the cockpit on the ground at the base near LeHarve in a Ju-88 I'm getting 30's but if I view it from the outside I get 2's and 3's. I hope I'm being constructive here but let's make this map in it's own position it deserves it.

Update see first post.