[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

To 303:

You should form fewer opinions which are to be led back on errors in programing,
but you can step into this airplane and test it extensively and you will see that
there is a massive problem with the damage mode.

The fact that you discribe the armor plates like something that does not work is
more than a joke. Why should Kurt Tank produce a fighter where every pilot gets
a pilot kill after the first salve? G

Just installed this and chose the alphabetical order of planes when asked. Game exits to desktop at 60% loading. I then removed the Fw-190A3 mod from mods folder and this still happens. Never had this problem with any other download from this site. HELP! Unless this gets fixed, my modded Il2 is toast!!!

60 % means there is something wrong with the AC installer. I whould download the latest AC installer again in install it into your modded game folder.

Alright, so this plane is buggy? When do you think that this might be fixed by?

some say it is, some say it aint.

find out for yourself
sounds linke nobody is going to fix anything on this one since it is believed to be good as it is.

Pwnisher09 Wrote:Alright, so this plane is buggy? When do you think that this might be fixed by?

Yes, plane is buggy at the moment. Can not say the date of when it will be fixed. It will look like the single A-3 mod will get the fixed version first. Regarding to the UI 1.1 mod installer there might be a little bug fix patch together with other fixed bugs.

Hey, Waggel,

so you plan on doing an update for the AAA A3, not a seperate version?
sory, I indn't understand it that way first.

great if it is so Smile

I am using the "fw190bar_out" Mod to remove the lower bar from my front windscreen on my 190's with the exception of the A-3. Is there a way to apply it to this A/C?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I searched for the answer but came up empty.

I am using Unified Installer 1.1 and selected the Unified Installer option on the AC installer v3. After several failed attempts of Il2 not loading past 60% I found that it was the AC installer causing the trouble. I installed the AC installer V3 only and then launched Il2 and only getting to 60% without even installing the FW190A3 V1.5. Anyone know what is going on or how to undo the AC installer installation? I would really like to get this to work.

Try the new buttons files here (The link is inoperative)

Had the same problem and this fixed it.

Hi guys,first i must say that my Grandfather was a spanish pilot of the blue squads who flowned this plane.

Que suerte tio Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: , tener un abuelo piloto de Focke Wulf, me das mucha sana envidia.

Algun derribo??? Seguro que te habra contado muchas y buenas historias :wink:

Este avion lo puedes volar seguramente online, en le servidor de la pagina, en el se pueden volar todos los aviones "creados aqui"

@ Choctaw111

If you have installed the UI1.1 you no longer need the AC Installer. Copy and past the plane files in the game and fly the plane. The AC crashes the UI 1.1

@Llaca

Look on BoB1940_by-LW10 :wink:

S!

The AC installer that is now listed is NEW!
The one with UI 1.1 and 1.1.1 is 3.0

Current version is 3.1

Though I fly through the valley of death, I will fear no evil.....
For I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

[Image: JollySignature.jpg]

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:FW 190 A-3 still has this PK BUG!!!!!!!!!

Got 3 pilot kills today. Every time the Spit VIII was round about 500 meters behind me. Only a single salve and I was dead. Its frustrating ... you have the feeling you are sitting naked in the sky. Never got so many pks in a focke wulf. Normally a Spit can sit 100 meters behind you and shoot on you. You will get a lot of damage but the pilot is alive.

WE WILL TAKE THE DAMAGE MOD OF THE A-4 as it is in the original slot for the A-3. Perhaps later when we have enough knowlege about managing the damage model we can test it again. I prefer to sit alive in a smoking plane than to be dead.

MM why simple don't use FM and Class from standart A-4 (they have same performance)... and use only new 3D for creating normal A-3?