[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Potenz Wrote:WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

The new cowl is a must for all the other fockeys.

THX LADS

Potenz

Now Mr. Jolly knows the word "Nasenspaltring" Big Grin

Thanks to Mr. Jolly and to Mr. Zorin. They worked very hard on the cowl to get the maximum focke wulf style.

[Image: compare1ip0.jpg]

[Image: compareab5.jpg]

[Image: cowledit1wc1.jpg]

Nice.
Are skins available?

Top work, gentlemen. Thank you. Smile

Bee Wrote:Don't be doing any rampant power dives with 100% manual prop pitch.... Ooops! Cry

You do not need the manual pitch anymore. The bird now works with a "Kommandoger

Kristorf Wrote:Nice.
Are skins available?

There will be a complete new template soon. New standard western front skin.

To all of the Modders that worked on this project, Great Job guys. Now if we can only get a dedicated server patch, we'd all be in heaven.......

Great work gents.

Enjoyable to fly! 8)

4./JG53_Badger Wrote:Now if we can only get a dedicated server patch, we'd all be in heaven.......

U gonna fly a spitV?! :twisted:

Thanks you gents for this. Can't wait to try her out!

Good work, chaps!
But one question (Don't want to be rude, but it interests me): Who's that guy you dedicated the plane to? Never heard the name...

guys..thank you. incredible work. well worth my first official post here =)

Wooot :!:

Thanks for all the hard work guys :!: Big Grin

hohoho niiiiice ... thx Smile

ILV_Aquila_Noctis Wrote:Good work, chaps!
But one question (Don't want to be rude, but it interests me): Who's that guy you dedicated the plane to? Never heard the name...

A squad mate met him on an airfield. They made a conversation. This man served in the Luftwaffe and flew several Focke Wulf 190 models during the war. He was very gently and gave some usefull informations and he was interested in flying the Il-2 simulation. I do not want to hang it on a big nail. I never met him. My squad mate was much inspired. He behaved so fresh, like a mid twenty. Mr. Erb sadly passed away this month.

does the engine prop spin. :twisted: