[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Any chance of a different d/l site for the lowres cockpit?

Maybe Mediafire or Filefront? Rapidshare sucks for me!

After Lunch I will talk with Mr. Jolly so we can put the lowres. pit into the AAA server. Same with the template for the skin. And the update for the PK bug.

Tnxs its awsome, hard work great staff.

Der n

Thank you so much ! Big Grin
Superb work guys !!

Cheeeers,
HolyGrail Tongue

Waggel is difficult to make a patch for Visable Wing Hole for all fw?Cause the other versions has the same problem.

Thanks for offering this!

One question, though. Will version 1.5 only work with the UI 1.1, or can I install it with the UI 1.0, too?

Thanks,

RB

UI 1.0 should work too

Waggal, I have the first version. Great plane. Do I need to run the uninstaller and start over to get the 1.5 version or can I just install the new files and overwrite. Thanks

id like to know its bug or no plz. i made a track of it:

http://www.2shared.com/file/6206279/158 ... rheat.html

i made 2 high speed dives simulating boom and zoom attacks getting overheat on purpose meanwhile, but cooled down the engine in the climb asap. AND watch closely from 2:00 min. my engine is overheated i cut throttle to cool it down BUT i dont get the "engine: normal" message at all but the "engine: overheated" messages stop to appear. after that the engine dies fast. when i first met this problem i got random overheats (i mean i dont get overheat flying 110%, rad open and speed at 500kph but after that mesage thing i get it) on dogfight servers after the "engine: overheated" disappeared but no "engine: normal" messages before engine stopped. i didnt touch prop pitch at all, used auto only. i didnt know what is happening because other fockes like A4 never had such problem like engne dying in dive or dying after few sec overheat. i never had overheat for more than few secs. or A3 engine cant handle 850 kph dive speeds and overrevs? or when reaching an special rpm it gets stucked there buggedly and kills engine? i heard other players having this effect too.

so just want to know if this is official Smile

still the important thing happens at 2:00 in the track: "engine: ovearheated" disapears but no "engine: normal" message at all

@ FiBriZZo

Read this:

viewtopic.php?t=16724

You also can read this on the first side of this topic

Quote:====================================================================

Important message for all focke wulf jockeys:
The motor management has changed. The 190 now only works with automatic pitch. So do not
use the manual pitch. Do not go over 2.7oo r/pm. You will kill the engine very quick!!!!

====================================================================

You made 3 or 4 dives in your track. Everytime the RPM went over 2.7oo rpm. This kills your engine sooner
or later.

UPDATE
Version 1.6 is out now.

It is the first time I wrote the installer on my own without Mr. Jolly. Have tested it several times and it works.

Hi Waggel,

works very well! Thank you very much for this beautiful plane and your work and efforts! To the other Gentlemen as well - of course! :wink:

Jambo !S

awesome 8)

great job love the new icon for installation. :o