[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Is there any way of giving it a more 'nose down' attitude in flight? For me it looks like the nose is up even when its flying level.

Thank you very much to all involved in making this possible!

Very nice work! :twisted:

[Image: grab0001dn6.jpg]

Although, the AI tends to do some very strange manoeuvres...maybe it's because of the 3.04 AI MOD I have installed?

Thank you very much :wink:

I cant install it!
I get an error message saying "flc.exe has encountered a prolem and has to be shut down"
Thats the step after you have chosen if you want the planes in alphabetical order (where I chose Yes btw)
Anyone else with this problem?

...got it

many thanks

Z

Really like this plane so far. I have encountered a little glitch though. After taking some damage dogfighting a couple of P-40M Aces this is what I saw:

[Image: A3.jpg]

[Image: A3a.jpg]

[Image: A3b.jpg]

[Image: A3c.jpg]

The plane shouldn't have been able to fly if this was actual damage. My wing kept dropping to the right (I had some minor wingtip hits) instead of the left here also. I think the DM graphics may need looking at? Thanks for your hard work!

[quote="reflected"]
[Image: grab0001dn6.jpg]
quote]

That 'Nose Down' enough???? :twisted: :twisted:

I don't know who made the basic skin for this, but he is a genius!

You guys deserve to die :evil:

This mod is TOO nice! You will receive capital punishment! :wink:

Big Grin Splendid! Thanks a bunch fellows.

Are there any A-3 skins out there that I can download ?
It seems the A-4 skins don't apply in the game.

Bewolf Wrote:guys..thank you. incredible work. well worth my first official post here =)

Glad to have you here mate. Smile

Avatar Wrote:Really like this plane so far. I have encountered a little glitch though. After taking some damage dogfighting a couple of P-40M Aces this is what I saw:

The plane shouldn't have been able to fly if this was actual damage. My wing kept dropping to the right (I had some minor wingtip hits) instead of the left here also. I think the DM graphics may need looking at? Thanks for your hard work!

i had the same but i dont remember if it was the same wing or the right one

great stuff though! you gais can has hug big time! :lol:

edit: it also seems to affect other planes, i dewinged a spit IX and the tip stayed in the air, the mid section of the wing fell "out" appearantly. i am using the mod activator btw

To Imp ad Kristorf: Ups Confusedhock: This is a bug :roll:
It could be caused by the new MG151/20. We will take a look t it ad fix the problem.

Next thing:
I got some pms with the report that the textures for the cockpit are too big. They are round about 90MB. This is too big. I have a low resolution in progress and I will release them tomorrow.