[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Brilliant! Many many thanks,

Great addon !!!
[Image: 128850799033397434.jpg][/url]

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:UPDATE
Version 1.6 is out now.

It is the first time I wrote the installer on my own without Mr. Jolly. Have tested it several times and it works.

Hi Waggel.
I've installed here and works fine. Great work.

is it possible to install the vers. 1.6 over an old one or has the older version to be uninstalled first?

Two questions to developers:

1. File 1F8E9514CA7C6CDC. The same file is in Spitfire Mk. XII mod. It, possibly, can lead to the conflict of mods?
2. Sets of arms U8 (all three), R1 (both) and R6. They are unavailable in game :???: In what there can be a problem?

Thx Smile

Boelcke Wrote:is it possible to install the vers. 1.6 over an old one or has the older version to be uninstalled first?

to be 100% sure i

1- first whould use the uninsaller

2- uninstall all beta updates

3- install the new version

@ deSAD
do both files have the same date and size? This whould cause no problems. If the have different size and date I whould make a backup of this file.

Edit. The weapon setup is not the same like in the A-4 because the setup of the A-4 is a 1943 one.

I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:do both files have the same date and size? This whould cause no problems. If the have different size and date I whould make a backup of this file.
Date is various. The size identical. Thus matching on contents does not give distinctions. I am sorry for a false alarm :oops:
I/JG27_Waggel Wrote:Edit. The weapon setup is not the same like in the A-4 because the setup of the A-4 is a 1943 one.
That is these strings superfluous in weapons_ru.properties? These sets of arms are unavailable for А-3 :?:

There are only two types of aircraft - fighters and targets 8)

[Image: deSAD.jpg]

There might be some other weapons listed in the weapons_ru but in game you can not select them.

The weapons_ru just says how the weapon setups will be called in game but they do not decide which weapons will be used.

Hi there Waggel! Thanx a lot for this great update I realy like the new cockpit, is there a way to get this cockpit in the other FW-190 like A4, 5 and so on to? Because in all FW except the A3 I still got the very memory intensive older mod cockpit.

check this link:

(The link is inoperative)

There are light versions for the later 190s

Hals und Bein!

Hi Waggel, first of all,Thx so much for this Great plane, and definately a must have mod! I know, it's only some sort of cosmetics but ,just for curiosity,would be possible a reshape of the vertical stabilizer's antenna receptor? I mean the early fin tip with the flat antenna attachment point, Sorry,I'm not a modder, so don't know much about 3d modelling, importing new meshes and so on ....again,mine it's not some kind of requesti, only a curiosity 'bout the lack of a so distinctive tail shape in one of my favourite planes. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thx again for you masterpiece

Cheers
Titus

Hi Titus

This part of the plane is still a problem. I am just an engineer. I can tell you stories about aerodynamics and engins but I am not able to work on 3D files or on a FM itself. The 3D work whould not be a great deal because it is something like autocad but just 3D. Next factor is my poor time window for things like this.

I think it whould not be a big problem to fix this problem because this antenna somehow looks like the position light at the end of the wings. The bigger problem is to find an 3D expert who has the time and the fun to rework this antenna.

I only can ask again and again ... good things come to those who wait :cheers:

This could probably be posted several places,but it seems convenient here...many many thanks to all of those who have improved the 190A series,bith visually & Flight model-wise.I was never one of the 190 whiners who complained long & hard about the gunsight & what a dog flight wise it was when Oleg brought it out ( & never changedWink I just never flew it,despite how much better armed it was than its stablemate the 109.Now after years of avoiding it,I can finally enjoy it- its like a new plane...and lets be honest a lot more useful than so many of the new ( & cool )newaircraft given to us here. So thanks 190 Modders this is a real gift!