[DONE] Ju.88A-4/Torp

I dont use the U.I. so how can I get this Ju-88 Torp?? I have the Mods from a way back in the begining.

I dont use the U.I.either so how can I get this Ju-88 Torp?? I also have the Mods from back in the begining.

I've uploaded my copy of Ju-88_Torpedo_Bomber_V1-01 to filefront. If this doesn't work for you, I'll find something else.

http://files.filefront.com/Ju+88+Torped ... einfo.html

I thank you for responding so quickly. I installed as per your instructions and my game crashes at 60%. After removing all the files air.ini..etc my game fully loads. I noticed (air.) missing in the air ini line so I added it and the missing (g01.........summer) text but no avail. I have installed other aircraft in this manner so I dont think I made any mistakes. The rest of the CPS boys are waiting for this aircraft as well so your efforts are not for me alone. Again thank you.
George Lieblein
a.k.a. CPS fraggmann
Winnipeg Canada

This isn't my mod fraggmann, I'm only making available a copy of the mod I downloaded. If you follow the install instructions on page one of this topic, it should work.

Thank-you again for your time and efforts. This time it all works fine. All the CPS goons send their thanks as well. S~ and be safe!
Your friend CPS fraggmann

Thanks Jabo for making this aircraft available, missed it last year somehow, but got most others, and UI1.1 is too big for me on dialup. Thanks also to the team for your time developing this aircraft. Downloading now.javascript:emoticon('Tongue')

where are the wave-pattern skins for the Ju 88?

What is the difference between LTW and LTF5B torpedoes ?
Is one is more powerful, speed ?

Oizo Wrote:What is the difference between LTW and LTF5B torpedoes ?
Is one is more powerful, speed ?
One is the shallow water variant and the other is the standard. The LTW has extra parts for the fins of the torpedo to slow it down.

so happy, i love ya got this as separate as i am a non supporter of the UI

afterall if i got ui there be bugs and i'd loose all the mods i took so long to get and manipulate to my own likes
one more thing, i know this is kindof done, but noone seemed to notice the left rear gun ain't workin, and i know ju88s had 2 separate rear top gunners
if anyone had any spare time i bet alot o ppl'd appreciate the 2 guns like real thing

I downloaded the UI 1.1 , only to have the final version of this MOD, with the new cockpit and the torpedoes skins MOD, I hate the default topedoes skins :x

But when I cut and paste the 2 folders in my own MODs folder (not in the UI MODs folder)
whe I try to play, the game falls to 60% Cry Cry

Exist a version of this MOD to be compatible with an "normal" MOD installation (not UI)

Someones put a link to this version please??? Mr Jolly maybe????

Help please

Thanks in advance

Anione can hel me please??? Cry Cry Cry Cry

Its the buttons file. Try this one to see if it works for you

(The link is inoperative)

fish Wrote:Its the buttons file. Try this one to see if it works for you

(The link is inoperative)

The topic or post you requested does not exist Cry

You can upload this file please??