[DONE] Ju.88A-4/Torp

Just use the new AC Installer. It will work Smile (except if you have the Fairey Battle Mod installed)

Not for me Cry .

I installed the last version of AC instaler and I havent Fairey Battle MOD installed, but when I put the Ju-88 latest MOD (the version inside UI installer) in my MODs folder, the game crashes at 60% Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Help please!!!!!! Cry

BERSERKER Wrote:Help please!!!!!! Cry
send me a pm, please

Problem solved, with the invaluable collaboration of Reisenkaze Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

BERSERKER Wrote:Problem solved, with the invaluable collaboration of Reisenkaze Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Not a problem. :wink:

After installing the new AC installer 3.2, and new versions of the Spitfire (XII and XIV), the sim will again fall at 60%.

The problem is in the "buttons" file.

If I use the file that allows me to fly the Ju-88A4Torp, the game crashes because that is not compatible with the Spit Mk XII.

And if I use the file that allows me to fly the Spit XII, the game crashes, because it is not compatible with the Ju-88Torp Cry

Why exist this incompatibility with this MOD?

I think you might have install problems!

I have both with buttons 3.2 and no crash (Ui 1.1.1)

And the Battle working again Smile

Keep at it, it does work.

Cheers,

"The Toasted One"

My problem is I do not have installed the UI.
The problem is that this MOD, for any reason, only install with the Unified Installer, not independent, like many the other

From Unified Installer, I extracted the Ju-88 MOD's to install it in my folder MODs.

My request is that it enables a download for this MOD, and is compatible, for those we do not have installed, the Unified Installer, such as the new aircraft that are created.

Help please

can somebody put a special Ju-88Torp download link to this forum, please?

I have the newest installer, but no Ju 88 Torp or Battle...??? So, it would be
fine that somebody is creating a seperate/independent download for the
Torpedo Ju-88.

The second help-post...

+1000000000000000

I would like a download link as well please, I don't have/want UI1.11 but do want this one please

I agree. I have never liked big "unified" installers or "...Superultra" packs. I like to know exactly what and where I put stuff into my game. Plus, for many folks, the big packs are just that :too big. It would be great to have this as a seperate download, otherwise its just for UI dudes and for nobody else, which is, i dunno...two thirds of us???

Hi, I too request a separate dwld link for this model if it is feasible either here or in the aircraft downloads above in this forum. thx.