[DONE] Ju.88A-4/Torp

I have followed the instructions to the letter and re-checked it three times. Still only loads to 60% then back to desktop?
If I re-load the MOD files, will I have to rewrite all that info for the Ju-88/Torp?

Bee Wrote:Great work guys. Absolutely loving it! :wink:

wait for night version :twisted:

Bee - is not better ?

[Image: 27102008222309mx1.jpg]

[Image: 27102008222326rg8.jpg]

Tongue

Bee Wrote:I just tried it out too. Was amazed to see AI 88's decimate a group of Blenheims.

I guess they weren't Blenheims like this one... Smile

[Image: 23-6686-4840-6120.jpg]

Maraz

Maraz
Got stuck, so far
Installed Blitz FW-190A-5Torp.
Then Ju-88 A17 v.101 as per instruction !
I got CTD at 70%. Then i went hunting for Air.ini/Weapons_ru & Plane.ru, doubles using Window search and found some in wrong folders , deleted them.
Can you give me an idea were i lost it :?:
Anyhow a big thanks to you for this lovely Mod Big Grin
Hals und Beinbruch
ColaBen

You should not delete the Air.ini, Weapons_ru and Plane_ru in wrong folders. You should merge them with those in the STD folder

Maraz

The final version of this aircraft will have new torpedoes (thanks to Vieuxleo):
LTW (Whitehead Fiume) torpedoes, bought from Italy:
LTF5B - Heavy (improved version).

Probably (still to be decided) we will also make a new He.111 (NEW SLOT!!!!) with these torpedoes and single drop, for use in offline playing, coop campaigns, etc...

Maraz

6sMaraz !
OOps-- i'm screwed, didnt save them :roll:
Happy Landings
ColaBen Confusedhock:

6S.Maraz Wrote:
Bee Wrote:I just tried it out too. Was amazed to see AI 88's decimate a group of Blenheims.

I guess they weren't Blenheims like this one... Smile

Maraz

Is this Blenheim mod out or still under construction?! Smile .looks great as do all the work in the thread!

Regards

Sparty

First i want to say thanks to all the guys who did this mod Smile and now i have a problem when i go to choose weapon loadout i only have default .What can i do to ressolve the problem ?

zambarett Wrote:First i want to say thanks to all the guys who did this mod Smile and now i have a problem when i go to choose weapon loadout i only have default .What can i do to ressolve the problem ?

Maybe you failed to update file weapons_ru.properties? Or have more than one of such files in MODS and FILES folders?

Maraz

New front gun mesh and new torpedoes (mesh + model) will be available in final release

[Image: 68-3794-8568-8303.jpg]

Maraz

Confusedhock: Wow, she's looking quite nice!

Avatar Wrote:Confusedhock: Wow, she's looking quite nice!

+1

Great work, Maraz.

6S.Maraz !
Can